Deathscyther Limited Revolve Testing

Halo guys, TL14 here. Smile
I've just been playing around a bit with some interesting combos. One of these Combos was D.L.R. I know that D.S.R is very good but I decided to go with Limited because of the shape since it perfectly alines with the four wings of the Deathscyther layer. My Deathscyther is worn and the Limited disk is from Takara Tomy. The battles took place in Beyblade Burst B09 BeyStadium Standard Type. I battled with it for about 5 battles each against Dark Deathscyther Knuckle Orbit, Wyvern Armed Yielding and Driger Slash Heavy Xtreme and it rekt all of them. It outspun D2.K.O most of the time as well as W.A.Y and it outspun Driger sometimes but also bursted it a few times. This might be just luck or this combo really has potential. I will try to post more tests on it later.

Sincerely, TL14 ^^
You definitely need to follow standard testing procedures and post them here if you want this thread to remain open...
(Mar. 17, 2017  1:04 AM)Angry Face Wrote: You definitely need to follow standard testing procedures and post them here if you want this thread to remain open...

I wanted to post the test results after I posted the post but my launcher broke during the third match between D and D2. I'm sorry. I will get a new launcher. I already ordered it from Leo Burst. Then I will post the test results.
I guess it'll be kind of similar to DGR and DSR really... and it's pretty safe to say that Revolve is pretty much expected to outspin Orbit. Any attack combos you can test it against?
(Mar. 17, 2017  10:56 AM)Bastillon Wrote: I guess it'll be kind of similar to DGR and DSR really... and it's pretty safe to say that Revolve is pretty much expected to outspin Orbit. Any attack combos you can test it against?

As I said above I tested it against Driger Slash Heavy Xtreme for a few rounds before my launcher broke but D.L.R did very well. Smile
(Mar. 17, 2017  10:59 AM)TL14 Wrote: As I said above I tested it against Driger Slash Heavy Xtreme for a few rounds before my launcher broke but D.L.R did very well. Smile

Well for one, Driger Slash isn't exactly a "readily available" layer since it's not in a simple booster. Two, your tests results are incredibly messy and it's way too easy to overlook some details. Three, I'd suggest testing it against VHX/VGX/V2GX/V2HX/V2TX/W2FX/SKX/SBJ/MOQ, but your Deathscyther layer is worn, so you'd had to give us a heads up if you're testing with it.
I was luckily able to fix my launcher but I don't know if it will break again.

Test Results:

D.L.R vs. D2.K.O:
D.L.R: 9 SF
D2.K.O: 1 BF
Tie: 1 SF

I only did 10 battles because the battle was very one sided. Only one burst finish and that's because the teeth are worn. The rest was dominated by the stamina of Deathscyther Limited Revolve.

I will post the next test results probably on sunday because then I have axcess to my good Deathscyther.
This is really just a standard Stamina combo with Limited instead of a more traditional Disc like S/H/G. Testing this heavily Stamina-oriented combo against Attack types is mostly pointless without a benchmark against one of the more commonly used Discs to guage your proficiency with Attack types. Comparison tests between this combo and an identical Stamina combo using one of those more popular Discs would also be more valuable than putting it up against a combo (in this case D2 on Orbit) that we know it should already beat when its Discs are S/H/G.