Dark testing

Ok I know you are wondering has Moss gone mad dark sucks
but after a while playing around with Hasbro's Dark I found that it has far less recoil than the original TT Dark. Ive found when put up against smash attackers the attacks just hit the protrusions and are batted back.
Testing
Defence
Attack stadium
beylauncher With grip + L beylauncher with grip
Bull shot first.

LL Drago 100 RF
vs Dark Bull C145WB D Bull win ratio 70%
Dark Bull vs MF Pegasis 145RF
Bull win ratio 60%

Feel free to test this yourself and BTW this only works with the Hasbro Dark
Clap, clap, clap.

Well done, finally some tests on Dark~
Pretty decent, but more tests are needed.
Yeah I know going to test this against a couple more attack combos later Im eating right now haha
Good to know Dark Has a tidbit of usage. Hmm I can actually make this blade to be honest, sadly I've no Attack stadium lol.

EDIT(forgot a line): I see you used C145, is it possible for you to try this with GB145 as well?
EDIT2: I'll mention why I ask, while I'm sure it'd decrease the spin power due to weight increase, I'd like to know how it effects the overall win %-age, you dont have to do it, seeing as it's mere curiousity.
Could you test this against MF pegasis 145 RF?

EDIT: Aw Heck, Are you okay with him conducting testing with "trash" beylaunchers? O;
Edited with results against MF Pegasis 145RF still looks quite promising.
Wow, that's pretty darn good, actually. Thanks for the tests, Moss.
For a Dark combo its pretty amazing the era of Dark sucking I hope is officially over.
FINALLY a combo that Dark doesnt suck in. Thanks Moss.
I cant seem to replicate these results.

Just tried myself, with a fresh RF on my LL Drago, and Dark Bull won 4 out of 15.
How was your WB I forgot to mention that ir must be quite worn so that it has medium movement about 155 less than a Flat
It's fairly worn. It's from the Rock Leone I got in late-ish May.
I'll do some tests against MF Pegasis 145RF, what other attack beys should I test it against? Results will hopefully be up by the end of today :[
Also, D Bull launched at 80% right?
I'll also try it on MF LLDrago 100RF.
Yup the only reason Peg lost as much as it did was because during the first 30 secs pegasis barely move Bull.
There results are quite promising, well done Moss. Though do you think you could test Dark as a smash attacker?
I have prior to my defence testing It wasn't good but I'll post them up later
...When I read "Dark" on MF Dark Bull145WB, I thought I was going to have to do tests again to show dark's inferiority.

Well, Dark was never exactly the worst metal wheel, it was just pretty bad.
Well done Moss.

Also, could you test this combo in comparison to MF Earth Bull C145WB?
If you can't, i'll be glad to.
Can't find my earth right now so pocky go ahead Im not expecting amazing results though.