Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF Draft

I added the urls of the images. Will this make them appear? I also made changes to the Dragoon section , where I mention the mold variation and state that it doesnt affect performance. Finally, I made a one-word edit to the LW160 section where I say mostly neutralized instead of neutralized.
Finally added a gallery section for the mold variation. I decided against labelling them because there isn't really a name that can be applied aside from "comparison 1" and "comparison 2". Also, should I add info, maybe in parenthesis, indicating which mold is on the right/left?

P.S. sorry it took so long for this.
Actually, the mold variation needs to be added within the section for the Chrome Wheel, probably before all the combination suggestions. It should be explained what differs in each mould 'physically' and how it affects performance, and perhaps at least associate "left one" with "heavier" or whichever it was; I cannot remember. We cannot just refer to "the one on the left" and "the one on the right", because people will not have those pictures when discussing on the forums, so if we do not know which one was released first (especially if either are obtained in recent releases regardless), then we have to refer to them as "the heavier mold" and "the lighter mold" or something like that.
Alright, I will add info regarding the mold variation if i didnt already and will clarify which one is which in the images. If I remember correctly, the mold variation does not affect performance very much.
OK, let me know once it is done.
Ok, everyone! With Kai-V's help I was able to finally finish the article and add it! Thanks to everyone who contributed to this article! I'm glad I was able to do the article for such an awesome Bey!