Dark/Demon Souls Experiences

Just out of curiosity, I want to hear other's experiences. They're both frustratingly difficult. I'll start with my experiences.

Anor Londo - Two silver knights shooting massive lances. If the gargoyles weren't bad enough, you also have to take out one of them on a ledge while the other has a free shot at your back. When you haven't invested too much in endurance (23) you run into problems where both break through your block. Most troll face part of the game.

Making uneducated decisions: Unless you read a guide, you're going to screw something up and it is going to haunt you for the rest of the game. I wanted Queelag's Fury Sword, so I upgraded the uchi thinking it's a curved sword. +10 and when I finally reached the giant blacksmith, I found out I was using a katana and apparently that makes the Chaos Blade. Ended up with a weapon no better than my Lightning spear.

Fog Ring: Makes you invisible (sort of) and you cannot be locked on to. Completely overpowered in multiplayer PvP and if they're going to be that cheap, I'm going to use TWoD.

Dark Wood Grain Ring: Absolute best legit ring in the game, so easy to get away from a heavy boss's attacks with this. Turns you into a ninja, just is really annoying to get.

Blighttown: Worst place in both Demon and Dark Souls, if you walk in the swamp for a while your poison meter rises and you end up being poisoned, forcing you to rest at the bonfire and reset all the monsters.

Looking forward to your answers Smile