Dark Bull H145SD

Dark Bull H145SD article is up.

Comments? Suggestions? Smile
in the metal wheel section on the page you say it doesn't have many defensive quality but, i noticed it has the same wheel as dark wolf and is quite useful in competitive defensive customisations
I wrote that bit.

I don't think it is very useful for Defense, but reading over it's actually heavier than the original mold Earth so to say it is too light is probably inaccurate.

It's probably the weight distribution as well; more of Earth's weight is focused around its perimeter.
sorry for the criticism about the metal wheel bit ♥, but i use it in a lot of my defences and it is very useful but i say it being a more defence/attack kind of wheel
How well does it perform against a top tier attack combo like Quetz90RF or Storm100RF cause I doubt it performs well?
(Mar. 05, 2010  9:25 PM)megablader2 Wrote: How well does it perform against a top tier attack combo like Quetz90RF or Storm100RF cause I doubt it performs well?

Dark Bull is pretty bad uncustomized, so no it wouldn't perform well against a top tier attack combo. You could have used the Ask a Question thread for this though.
You forgot to note that H145 has stamina issues because the gimmick is so wide, and when it hits the floor, you loose a significant amount of stamina despite most 145 height tracks doing the exact opposite and allowing for so much wobble room.
(Mar. 05, 2010  10:20 PM)firelord767 Wrote: You forgot to note that H145 has stamina issues because the gimmick is so wide, and when it hits the floor, you loose a significant amount of stamina despite most 145 height tracks doing the exact opposite and allowing for so much wobble room.

It isn't so much when it hits the stadium floor that it loses stamina (of course it will), but as it hits and recoils off the opposing Beyblade. I would think that this much would be obvious. You never want a Stamina custom to have recoil! But, I will add a mention of the loss of Stamina.
OK, thanks!
I remember that there are two molds of H145, can you add that? And of course...the pictures of the 2nd mold.
(Mar. 12, 2010  9:40 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: I remember that there are two molds of H145, can you add that? And of course...the pictures of the 2nd mold.

There is already a mold variation section ... I just don't have both molds, so I can't add pictures of it. If someone else wants to add a comparison photo, they are free to do so.
(Mar. 13, 2010  3:37 AM)Kei Wrote: There is already a mold variation section ...

Hmm? I don't remember seeing the mold variation section...that was 3 days ago.
(Mar. 15, 2010  6:03 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: Hmm? I don't remember seeing the mold variation section...that was 3 days ago.

Well ... It's there, and nobody has edited it haha
i prefer the japanese launcher than the american
I took some pictures of the 2nd mold of H145 that you guys can use for the Dark Bull H145SD article:
[Image: dscf5900s.jpg]
[Image: dscf5899.jpg]
[Image: dscf5898.jpg]

Hope it helped with the article! Wink
(I actually don't know how to upload the images onto the article, haha.)
can we edit the article just to say "it sucks"
(May. 07, 2010  3:08 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: (I actually don't know how to upload the images onto the article, haha.)

Once you sign into Beywiki, there's a link at the bottom that says "Upload File". Upload the images, copy the image codes, and insert them into the "Gallery" section of the article following the same format.
(May. 07, 2010  5:48 PM)Aqua Wrote: Once you sign into Beywiki, there's a link at the bottom that says "Upload File". Upload the images, copy the image codes, and insert them into the "Gallery" section of the article following the same format.

Ah, so that's how...
Thanks Aqua! Joyful_2
Thanks diamondclimax! I still haven't gotten one of the new molds.

(May. 07, 2010  3:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: can we edit the article just to say "it sucks"

hahaha, maybe this would be OK for Dark and H145, but as you know SD is great, and Bull is the heaviest Clear Wheel!

(May. 07, 2010  5:48 PM)Aqua Wrote: Once you sign into Beywiki, there's a link at the bottom that says "Upload File". Upload the images, copy the image codes, and insert them into the "Gallery" section of the article following the same format.

Actually, in this case it would be best to put the picture in the mold variations section.

diamondclimax, could you just post the third photo you took in the mold variations section? That should be sufficient.
(May. 08, 2010  2:10 AM)Kei Wrote: diamondclimax, could you just post the third photo you took in the mold variations section? That should be sufficient.
Done. Wink