Dark Blader Blades

I honestly love those stickers but how did you make them?
(Oct. 11, 2014  10:47 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  10:45 PM)Captain Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2014  5:28 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I once made Frankie's beyblade and Tortoise Grenade, but I lost them Unhappy

Ooh, what parts did you use for Tortoise Grenade?

My friend once donated me his green Voltaic ape, I filed it's attack ring and have an olive green paint job and shell texture out of wooden plates, the BB was SG sharp with the shell textures, I wish I still had it.

Sounds badass bud

(Oct. 18, 2014  8:27 PM)Neo909 Wrote: Ok everyone the link to the Drac Attack sticker sheet is in the following link below enjoy Smile

Drakeos Sticker Sheet

Let me know if there is any edits I need to make to the sticker sheet as well.

Regards,

Neo

SWEET!
Well firstly Jinbee I had originally sketched the drawing for Drac attack and then scanned and colored it in Photoshop. As for the sticklers I had looked at different type of fonts normally used on blades which were fond on dafont. Finally I had used some of the numbered makers from an existing Galman sheet and of course recolored the right spin sticker to black.
Ok everyone I am facing a small issue since I have gotten a spare zinrai attack ring for drac attack; However the bat wings that is it on its attack ring. So should I get a attack ring with a sub attack ring instead to place on top of the bat wings? If so which attack ring do you recommend?

[Image: Drac-Attack.png]

Regards,

Neo Smile
The only advice I have is to stick cut out wood and paint it to shape the AR, and hopefully these are for looks only and not for battle.
Ok just a quick update on the production, of Drac Attack's attack ring. I have decided that applying, wood or sticking any prop on the Zinrai attacking would not look authentic in my opinion. So I will have to sketch, the attack ring from different perspectives and look into getting it 3d printed.

I would appreciate your opinions on this decision? Also down below is some existing examples, of 3d printed attack rings on the site cgtrader.

http://www.cgtrader.com/Kuny808

Regards,

Neo Smile
(Oct. 18, 2014  9:45 PM)Neo909 Wrote: Спасибо, EchizenSmile

Удивительная статья!

Хороший пост