Dan Vs.

Does anyone else watch this? It's hilarious, watch it on The Hub!
I love that show, but I don't get to watch every episode. Who else likes cookie ninja.
(Oct. 09, 2012  12:46 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I love that show, but I don't get to watch every episode. Who else likes cookie ninja.

Actually, most of the episodes are on YouTube.
I watched 3 or 4 episodes of this on YouTube, and it's a pretty great show. I'm planning on buying the first season on DVD sometime, considering not every episode is on YouTube.
(Oct. 09, 2012  9:33 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: I watched 3 or 4 episodes of this on YouTube, and it's a pretty great show. I'm planning on buying the first season on DVD sometime, considering not every episode is on YouTube.

You should, Season One was great.
Watched the first episode when it first came out, I thought it was hilarious but my parents didn't. So I can't watch it anymore.
The episodes have got more appropriate since season two started. My personal favorite episode is Dan Vs. The Monster Under The Bed.
he yells alot dan is a very angry guy my 1st time watching it was dan vs zombies
his cat mr.muffles i think is so awesome along with chris and elise the spy
Ey too, Mr.Mumbles.
i think its funny but i stopped watching it
i like it when dan falls from great heights and is unscathed. and i haven`t watched season 1 what was wrong with it?