[DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread!

Poll: Which Shop Shall Hold Our EVENT

Comic Asylum (5 dollar fee prize= store credit ONLY)
0%
Comic Book Craze (7 dollar fee=BEYBLADE PRIZES
100.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Obviously not, and my advice is to say nothing if you have not much useful to say.
Man I wish it wasn’t so far away the Dallas area is like 4 hours from my house Uncertain cant ever find people close to me.
are there any bladers around Plano?
sorry to rez an old thread, but i'm relatively new to blading, and am seeking communities/events/tournaments in the Dallas/Fort Worth area!

i haven't been able to find any active groups through cursory searching, so i figured posting here would be the next best thing.

i'm aware that there are events in Houston, but that's a bit too far for me, and I'm sure that there are others who feel the same.

but yeah - if there's any folks in the DFW area who want to do community-type blading things, sound off!
(Jun. 16, 2022  1:49 AM)AvianTek Wrote: sorry to rez an old thread, but i'm relatively new to blading, and am seeking communities/events/tournaments in the Dallas/Fort Worth area!

i haven't been able to find any active groups through cursory searching, so i figured posting here would be the next best thing.

i'm aware that there are events in Houston, but that's a bit too far for me, and I'm sure that there are others who feel the same.

but yeah - if there's any folks in the DFW area who want to do community-type blading things, sound off!
yo whaddup, i feel the same, its frustrating. and i found a blader in my neighborhood, but it gets boring when u battle him most of the day
well, one person in the neighborhood is better than none, at least. so there's that! hopefully through this thread we can find enough folks to get some sort community-type thing going on
(Jun. 16, 2022  11:00 PM)AvianTek Wrote: well, one person in the neighborhood is better than none, at least. so there's that! hopefully through this thread we can find enough folks to get some sort community-type thing going on

yeah
It has been a long time since I have been to the WBO. But I bring great news for those in the Dallas Fort Worth Area.
The Texas BeyBlade League is back to doing events again. We are trying to rebuild our beyblade community after being on pause from the pandemic. Our events are open to all the beyblade related organizations including WBO members. We have helped with other beyblade group events and WBO tournaments before. If you want help forming a beyblade club then we want to help you. Our last tournament for this current season is coming up pretty soon, but there will be more events in the near future like community meets, challenges, workshops, tournaments, panels etc...
Look up the Texas Beyblade League or go to texasbeybladeleague.com to see what's going on.