DEAD RISING 3

Poll: how do you like this zombie game?

this is so the best zombie game ever!!!!!!!!!!!
0%
this zombie game is amazing
0%
this zombie game is good
0%
this zombie game is ok
0%
this zombie game is not good
0%
this zombie game is terrible
0%
Total: 0% 0 vote(s)
ha you found what this thread is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but if you like zombies this is the perfect thread for youTongue_outAnyways, hey guys, this is dead rising 3 oh yay, i'm making this thread to talk to you about dead rising 3, but i would like to know what stratigies you like to do, or like what's your favorite things you like to do in dead rising 3, your favorite weapons, your favorite levels/missions, or anything about dead rising 3. I would really recomend this game to everyone here because this game is so fun, and the 2nd and 1st as well are really good as well, and you can even combine weapons, for example: sludge saw, but i would like to let you know that this game is only for xbox one. [color=#FF0000]So guys what do you think about this game and what do you like to do in this game? ahead of what i said here is a part 1 video of dead rising 3 i found on youtube:
now when you are done watching the video, this will give you an idea of what this game is like oh guess what if you suscribe to this thread i'll give you a good beyblade combo, so it's a good dealSmug
I know this is late but, What do you mean buy ''Subscribe'' to this thread? Also, People could just us ''Build me a combo #2'' To help them find a good combo Tongue_out
oh but i'm getting a bit ticked off that no one's posting in this thread that's why i did that, i can't think of anything else to do any sugestions?
also here's the difference between build me a combo and my way, the difference is that when you build some one a combo, it is puplic and everyone know's that combo you told that person andit could be a new really good combo that other people could see but with my way i'll pm the person that suscribes to this thread and i'll ask them what parts they have then i'll tell them with out other people knowing what the combo is and i'll even tell them parts they should if nessisoryTongue_out
ok midinght i'll give you your combo soon
(Jan. 05, 2014  5:35 AM)bladery66 Wrote: oh but i'm getting a bit ticked off that no one's posting in this thread that's why i did that, i can't think of anything else to do any sugestions?
also here's the difference between build me a combo and my way, the difference is that when you build some one a combo, it is puplic and everyone know's that combo you told that person andit could be a new really good combo that other people could see but with my way i'll pm the person that suscribes to this thread and i'll ask them what parts they have then i'll tell them with out other people knowing what the combo is and i'll even tell them parts they should if nessisoryTongue_out
ok midinght i'll give you your combo soon
The thing is, There is a Top Tier list. Members could just look there. You just need to make this thread a bit more eye catchy. Also, I don't really need a combo. I'll just try to survive tournaments, With some combos on the Top Tier list.
alright, but still i can tell them a good combo that is not on the top tier list
(Jan. 05, 2014  6:01 PM)bladery66 Wrote: alright, but still i can tell them a good combo that is not on the top tier list
Not to go off topic with the thread but, What combo?
i thought you didn't want to give you a pm for a combo?
(Jan. 06, 2014  12:48 AM)bladery66 Wrote: i thought you didn't want to give you a pm for a combo?
It really depends if it has the potential to work good. I'll possibly use it.
ok i'll get give you a pm for your combo maybe soon