Customize Metal blades

Hmm i try to Chance my Metal blades to make it better but it makes not so funny like to customize my plastic blades, It have got more choice(möglichkeiten) to make your beyblade better and i love to customize my blades but not the metal blades i don't know why but how you think about it? Is it really so that to customize metal blades is not so funny and we can do much.

i hope this new blades have again the same choise like the plastic blades.
While I prefer HMS over plastic for a number of reasons, I will have to agree that customizing them is not as fun as it was in the plastic generation simply due to the facts that:

1. There are less total parts to choose from
2. There are less GOOD parts to choose from
3. The construction of an HMS Beyblade takes less parts

However, I always found customizations with HMS to be more satisfying than plastics.

Just so you know, MFB has only three total parts (not including the Face), just like HMS.

Also, I am moving this to Beyblade General.
Okay do this.

I like more to play with Metal blades, because they have more power but to customize i don't like it.

Hmm i don't know what this thinks stay for:
GOOD
MFB
I don't know the short version in the beyblade world explain please Smile

peace
red_eyes
GOOD is just good ... I was emphasizing Smile

MFB is Metal Fight Beyblade.
Bey Brad Wrote:GOOD is just good ... I was emphasizing Smile

MFB is Metal Fight Beyblade.

lool xD

okay okay thanks

you can do it on beywiki the project a list with this short versions or somthing like that Wink
It is something I am working on actually!
Hms blades are cool, just not as much variety. But you could always try to customize different AR Parts, Plastic and metal.
From my view I think plastic blades are way more fun. But I don't own any HMS (yet), maybe I'll try them some day. But if I don't find any very good offers to start out with HMS, I'll keep on spending money for Plastics and later MFB.
I love the HMS series the most so far. The first series of plastics were pretty sweet too. I like the simplicity. The later plastic series got far, far too complicated for me. I'm not saying I wish the whole game was that simple though, some of the technology that the pack into a spinning top is phenomenal. And gimmick specialty series HMS was sooo much fun, even if they didn't function for battle very well.
The moment I put together and launched my first HMS, I knew flat out I was done playing with plastics. HMS were WAY more fun for me, despite lack of customization potential. They let me hone my skill far more efficiently than plastics did, and the feel of them was so much more satisfying. Not to mention the fact that I could throw like, 8 in my pocket at once without a problem.