Custom bey

Hey guys would t it be cool if hasbro or takara tomy let you design a bey 
They would give it a never used before name and sent it to you for 30 dollars
I agree. If they did, I’d want one based on the 9-headed Lernaean hydra from Greek mythology or the 9-tailed fox from Eastern folklore
Wish i knew someone who worked there i would give them the idea
(Jan. 30, 2019  4:25 AM)drewb518 Wrote: Wish i knew someone who worked there i would give them the idea

You could just pay someone to 3D print one
But i want to use itin a tournament
(Jan. 30, 2019  4:28 AM)drewb518 Wrote: But i want to use itin a tournament

Okay
(Jan. 30, 2019  2:38 AM)drewb518 Wrote: Hey guys would t it be cool if hasbro or takara tomy let you design a bey 
They would give it a never used before name and sent it to you for 30 dollars

Dude totally mine would be based on the Boaconsrictor and be the best attack type in the world
This is a good idea.
I would have a cat Beyblade
I'd made a Beyblade based on Dracula, the famous Vampire.
Left spin
3 words, Round. Rubber. Layer.
Parts that would come with it: 0 Bearing.
Hice 3 beys 2 basándose en mitológia griega y uno en mitológia chilena
(Feb. 04, 2019  1:59 AM)Martxn_316 Wrote: Hice 3 beys 2 basándose en mitológia griega y uno en mitológia chilena

Eso suena interesante, ¿cómo se llaman tus Beyblades?

Si no entiendes lo que te estoy diciendo, es porque estoy usando el Traductor de Google.
I would like a beyblade called
Temperamental Tritonix
He would be the warrior of electricity ⚡️
Hasbro or Teriyaki Tommy should make a beyblade call the dark Raptor it's based on a bird made out of metal and sharp rocks and its on fire and lives in a volcano
I think it would be cool, to be honest. If there was a chance, most likely theyll have a contest and make you do all of the gimmicks, layout, weight, etc
If I got to design a bey I would give it to one of my 2 BFFs (not saying I hv more friends other than my 2 BFFs there just my best ones) I would make it be a Cho-Z beyblade called Realm Cthulu and it would be hv Cthulu's face in the center and his wings would be the blades kinda like with qutziko but at the same time not like quetziko and it would be an attack type and it would hv secret blades that would come out of the wings. -Avery
(Feb. 04, 2019  2:26 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2019  1:59 AM)Martxn_316 Wrote: Hice 3 beys 2 dispuestos en mitológia griega y uno en mitológia chilena

Eso suena interesante, ¿cómo se llaman tus Beyblades?

Si no entiendes lo que te estoy diciendo, es porque estoy usando el Traductor de Google.
Son tres Fire Ícarus. Guardia Nemea . Gloria Alicantus. El último es el de mitología chilena. Guardia Nemea está basada en el León de Nemea. Ícarus en Ícaro.
I've made four custom beys, well, concepts anyways, that I'll be printing soon. My first and favorite is Arc Levithan. I'm a Christian so options of bit beasts is kind of limited. But Leviathan is still the most AWSOME beast of legend in my opinion.
(Mar. 08, 2019  5:56 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: I've made four custom beys, well, concepts anyways, that I'll be printing soon. My first and favorite is Arc Levithan. I'm a Christian so options of bit beasts is kind of limited. But Leviathan is still the most AWSOME beast of legend in my opinion.

Do you have them downloaded in your computer
(Mar. 08, 2019  5:56 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: I've made four custom beys, well, concepts anyways, that I'll be printing soon. My first and favorite is Arc Levithan. I'm a Christian so options of bit beasts is kind of limited. But Leviathan is still the most AWSOME beast of legend in my opinion.
What does you being a christian have to do with beyblade?
Let him do it okay man
Lol. I do like Leviathan.
yo mine would be the manticore or the Griffin maybe the pegasus god from Greek mythology
We have threads for topics like this one already. Feel free to use Beyblade Random Thoughts or one of the existing create your own Beyblade or bit beast/spirit/avatar type of threads.