Custom Beyblades?

http://www.shapeways.com/

I found this website, it provides custom 3D printing of what ever you want. They have many different material choices, such as stainless steel or ABS plastic. All you have to do is make a model in a 3D design software, upload it to their website, choose material and buy it. It takes 10 business days for it to get to your doorstep. I was wondering if we could use this for making custom beyblades (not WBO legal of course).
Perfectly round super heavy wheels/round plastic AR's... <3
I've created a beyblade, but it's just theory I can't do much until I have a color theme Tired
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

lolz, it would interest me to see at least one properly thought through custom MFB beyblade (i.e, compatible with all parts) designed to look like an official release, with parts that the general consensus believe are top tier type parts. (most interesting part would be metal wheel)
this was ment for g-gt models
Well I'm going to be taking an AutoCAD course during the fall, so maybe if people made designs, I could turn them into 3D and then have them made.
Hm, so this be unable to be made for MFB?

Also, G-GT series is compatible with the rest of the plastic series. Do you mean that it is not what you intended for it, or it simply cannot be done, for some reason.
(Jul. 19, 2010  7:44 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Hm, so this be unable to be made for MFB?

Also, G-GT series is compatible with the rest of the plastic series. Do you mean that it is not what you intended for it, or it simply cannot be done, for some reason.

As to the first Quote, yes.

To the second, my design is for max power/little recoil/plenty endurance.
in general, An easy to control, powerful, beyblade
I intended to have as much from a single group as possible to keep it from destroing itself.

Wink
i see, but these things take a LOT of blue printing and testing/physics-y things. Your design probably would not give all that you wish it to.
You're somewhat right, but my school has an execlent science teacher and he is quite sure it will go the way i'd like it to.
i think it would be better to focus on one thing =p i.e attack
that's just the thing, I've been going over my design for, let's see.... 6 months and if it works, it'll be foolproof.

i'm also looking for someone to make the custom AR that I designed.
(Jul. 17, 2010  9:35 PM)Alantar Wrote: http://www.shapeways.com/

I found this website, it provides custom 3D printing of what ever you want. They have many different material choices, such as stainless steel or ABS plastic. All you have to do is make a model in a 3D design software, upload it to their website, choose material and buy it. It takes 10 business days for it to get to your doorstep. I was wondering if we could use this for making custom beyblades (not WBO legal of course).

ooh, nice! I'll work on mine asap. um... can you make MFB beys? Smile
Maybe i could do some tests and stuff on Inventor which is a 3d modeling program and see how it fairs against all different types of blades. Maybe i could make all the best combos for the g-gt series and test their battles against the custom your making. I have a couple old design that i could use that i made for a defense bey but i designed it for plastic so turning it metal might show some difficulty but id still do it
Guys, this is from 2010. Don't bump the topic unless its really important.
I only posted on this cause it was on the new posts. As usual my phone is irritating so i just post when my phone actually lets me
i made a custom beyblade by combining l drago energy ring of l drago destructor and using lightning wheel with combination 85wd ... it can beat any beyblade no problem even 4-d and zero g synchrome beys, you can also try meteo wheel
Sounds lit it will be too light... both are plastic pieces right?
No, he means using both metal pieces.
my Custom Design is Storm Pegasus III 100 SD. it has an INSANE amount of attack power.
i don't use a Metal face because it slows it down in exchange for more stamina.
(Mar. 18, 2017  6:47 PM)PhantomShadow Wrote: my Custom Design is Storm Pegasus III 100 SD. it has an INSANE amount of attack power.

want me to test this? I am working on an aggressive spin stealer (ldrago destroy (absorb mode) 145 ds or lf) and this sounds like a challenge for it.
(May. 21, 2017  2:48 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2017  6:47 PM)PhantomShadow Wrote: my Custom Design is Storm Pegasus III 100 SD. it has an INSANE amount of attack power.

want me to test this? I am working on an aggressive spin stealer (ldrago destroy (absorb mode) 145 ds or lf) and this sounds like a challenge for it.

Umm, this thread is from 2010, and also, I do not think PhantomShadow's post was on topic, the thread was about 3D printing Beyblades.
(May. 21, 2017  12:11 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 21, 2017  2:48 AM)MWF Wrote: want me to test this? I am working on an aggressive spin stealer (ldrago destroy (absorb mode) 145 ds or lf) and this sounds like a challenge for it.

Umm, this thread is from 2010, and also, I do not think PhantomShadow's post was on topic, the thread was about 3D printing Beyblades.

ok.