Curious Case of Benjamin Button

I really want to see this movie is it worth seeing?
(Jan. 22, 2009  7:19 PM)Litrid Wrote: I really want to see this movie is it worth seeing?

ummm every review for this movie has been good and it just got nominated for like 12 academy awards so i'm going to say yes???
Meh, I don't think it's gonna be that good.......but thats just my opinion. :\
(Jan. 22, 2009  7:25 PM)Rocky Wrote: Meh, I don't think it's gonna be that good.......but thats just my opinion. :\

what do you base this on
(Jan. 22, 2009  7:25 PM)Roan Wrote: [Image: captainobvious.jpg]

Seemed appropriate.

obviously something
Well I imagine it'll be decent but, as you said, it's already been nominated for a load of awards.......I just think people are gonna expect too much from it and then be let down. Or people are gonna love it regardless of if it's bad. :\

I personally don't think I'll enjoy it because I don't find the storyline interesting. But I probably won't see it anyways so I'm not too bothered.
(Jan. 22, 2009  7:32 PM)Rocky Wrote: Well I imagine it'll be decent but, as you said, it's already been nominated for a load of awards.......I just think people are gonna expect too much from it and then be let down. Or people are gonna love it regardless of if it's bad. :\

I personally don't think I'll enjoy it because I don't find the storyline interesting. But I probably won't see it anyways so I'm not too bothered.

you realize this movie has been out in north america for some time and has been a huge critical success
(Jan. 22, 2009  7:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  7:32 PM)Rocky Wrote: Well I imagine it'll be decent but, as you said, it's already been nominated for a load of awards.......I just think people are gonna expect too much from it and then be let down. Or people are gonna love it regardless of if it's bad. :\

you realize this movie has been out in north america for some time and has been a huge critical success

I hate to say this but no, I didn't. Pinching_eyes_2 Is it out in England yet? Because if it is, I really deserve a slap for that. Crying

Basically I'd heard and read stuff about it and seen trailers but I wasn't aware that it was actually out yet. In case you can't tell, I don't go to the cinema all that much. Uncertain

Plus why did he ask this question if it's already out and been so acclaimed and whatnot? So confusing......
Well I saw it on New Year's eve and I thought it was a really good movie. My third favorite Brad Pitt movie, the first two being Fight Club, and Seven Years in Tibet.
I enjoyed it a ton until the last 30 minutes? Then it just got a little weird and uncomfortable
I JUST saw something on TV about this movie...it looks pretty interesting...I might have to get my hands on it to watch it.
I saw it a few weeks ago. Its really good yes. Quite sad =/
I saw it last night. Beautiful is how I can describe it, although very, very sad. I actually teared up at the end.
(Jan. 22, 2009  7:43 PM)Rocky Wrote:

I hate to say this but no, I didn't. Pinching_eyes_2 Is it out in England yet? Because if it is, I really deserve a slap for that. Crying

Basically I'd heard and read stuff about it and seen trailers but I wasn't aware that it was actually out yet. In case you can't tell, I don't go to the cinema all that much. Uncertain

Plus why did he ask this question if it's already out and been so acclaimed and whatnot? So confusing......

Cuz I have no access to a theater at the moment.
(Jan. 22, 2009  7:43 PM)Rocky Wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's out in England, because AU/UK release dates are usually close together, and it's been out here for around a month now.