Creepiest looking Anime people

The whole cell saga in dbz has a really creepy feeling to it... Androids... Scary.
XD I don't really mind the androids personally...maybe Android 17, but 18? XD I think you know my answer.

16 is alright...really tall. Cell for me is just disgusting because of the way he sucks in the androids, or other people...disturbing.
Lol yeah 16 was awesome
tht demon looking thing at the beginning of the Death Note manga is creepy.
In DBZ TFS ( a series on youtube) Mr. popo is scarier o.o
Bujisima (did I spell that right?) from Metal Fusion was sooooo creepy!!! He was ESPECIALLY creepy when his tounge lashed out in anger!!!
Ryuk, when he's about to kill Light. His eyes are like in the back of his skull! And his face when he says: " No, Light the one who's going to die is you. and when he say's good bye Light Yagami I about ****ed myself! It tarifiys me! Still love the sires thought.
All of one piece characters just look weird I mean you look at a person has a fish head and then womans body and then monkey legs WTF that showb is very weird.Don't know why it's so popular.

Also mr popo isn't that weird he is supposed to be an Indian actor on DragonBall Z but I would say he is a little weird relating to appearence
(Aug. 10, 2010  12:41 AM)Pyro Wrote: Sasuke :T
[Image: untitled.jpg]

Possessed Chocked_2 and mine is Bushy Brow from naruto, big Bieber lookalike there
(Aug. 10, 2010  4:32 AM)To Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2010  5:50 AM)Jsc Wrote: uh, this guy

Andrew

But Andrew's a nice guy, and is the best Beyblader in the neighbourhood!

Yeah, and probably the most ugliest too. I think Cherubimon (evil) from Digimon is pretty creepy. Also, Devimon and SkullSatamon (from the same show as Cherubimon) are creepy too.

thresher thanks to you im gonna have nightmares and id have to say mayuri from bleach
(Apr. 07, 2012  7:58 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Pikachu!
[Image: 3947cfd11183bc4ba128677d90e2c9091250784791_full.jpg]

What the carp is that??? Where the carp did you find it??? Did it try to eat you??? I was gonna go to sleep now, but that's impossible after seeing... that... You just ruined my innocence!!!

(Apr. 21, 2012  12:03 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: [Image: cgj.jpg] Ming Ming *shivers*

Aw, I think she's cute!!!

(Jul. 16, 2012  7:55 AM)BattleLion Wrote: I hate the person with Dark wolf

B-B-But I love Doji! I mean, his bey is a wolfie, he drinks orange juice from a wine glass, he attempted to hug a cactus, and he outtalked gangsters!!! How awesome is that???
(Jul. 19, 2012  8:41 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote:

What the carp is that??? Where the carp did you find it??? Did it try to eat you??? I was gonna go to sleep now, but that's impossible after seeing... that... You just ruined my innocence!!!

Childhood = Ruined.
Anyways, I think Envy and Gluttony from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood are creepy... I mean Gluttony can do some crazy stuff with his jaws... And Envy can turn into some creepy stuff...
Yet Envy is one of my favorite characters.

Doji's my favorite character...
I feel sad now...
ChinaBladeâ„¢, I agree, gluttony is a creepy charecter as well. His legs and huge belly arent in proportion!!! And the fact that he is a failed gate aswell makes him creepy.

Also that pikachu is considered a creepypasta. Look up Hypnos Lullabye on google images. Theres a poem to go along with it. UUUUUSSGYDGNMK<K FRWCF\^()FGJGHHHJHHHHHHH!!!
(Jun. 28, 2011  6:04 AM)CRUelty Wrote: Benkei. He's huge for his age, he's obese. And his dub voice is horrible, but his original MFB voice is awesome!

Agreed lol
(Jul. 19, 2012  8:48 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2012  8:41 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote:

Childhood = Ruined.
Anyways, I think Envy and Gluttony from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood are creepy... I mean Gluttony can do some crazy stuff with his jaws... And Envy can turn into some creepy stuff...
Yet Envy is one of my favorite characters.

Doji's my favorite character...
I feel sad now...
they do look freaky and same thing about childhood thing runed