Create your own stadium!

(Jun. 30, 2012  5:10 PM)Kai8000 Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  7:07 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Not going way too into it, but a tower stadium.

Name: MFB Tower Turmoil

Description: The top stadium is an attack MFB, and the bottom one is a balance stadium. The walls on the bottom balance stadium would hold up the attack stadium with a hard plastic type of material. It still has the 3 holes for the beys to go out of on both the top and bottom.
Great idea! Heres mine:

An electronic stadium where the middle spins. Its for all kinds of beys. There are three holes on the side for stadium outs.

Actually, it's already invented; Extreme BeyStadium, look it up!
Or the Tornado stadium. The gimmick has been common in stadiums since the Plastics era.
I'd like a stadium that has 3 walls, but the walls are made out of really bouncy rubber ao if a bey hits the wall it bounces at off the scale speed!
name:super beystadium
description:it looks like a giant beyblade,but it has a green stadium in the top
this is details:
best beyblade:striker
challenge:hammers come through at random and push beys together
worst beyblade:saggitario
I got 1 its called "Wave Wide Stadium" it also has a Zero-g version.

This stadium has a unique feature because it has 3 layers from top to bottom for a beyblade to be trapped its based from Fang Leone's performance tip Wave Wide Defense i dunno how to make a stadium i just created it in my mind.

[/size]HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lightning Dome.

Similar to the BB-10, although it is Navy Blue, and very opaque, but clear enough that the Led's can flash and make a swirling motion just for show. Also, ZERO-G Magnet BOTTOM STADIUM!!! Comes with neodinium magnet tips, there are moving magnets under the arsna making 1 Figure 8, and one circle( near tornado ridge.) Tips:
WD
WB
MF
And 2 MF-H's, and MF-F's inluded!!!
eleBEYtor stadium.
It has two modes.
mode,1:
you launch the beys in an average sized stadium (still playable of corse) with a wall that goes all the way around and is connected th the stadium with a magnet. as soon as the stadium feel's the weight of a very light beyblade to to the weight of 5 very heavy beyblades, the stadium rises up to a very large stadium(the lower wall attaches to the bottom of the top stadium) and the beyblades continue to battle in the upper stadium.
mode,2:
the beyblades get launched in the upper stadium while the lower stadium (5 seconds after a beyblade land's into it) slowly drops down to the floor.
Name- tornado charge stadium

Pourpose- very large stadium about 2x the diamiter of a bb10 with 2 tornado ridges one were a normal ridge would be located on a bb10 same distance from center to 1st ridge as in a bb10 that ridge rotates left or right second ridge so when a beyblade enters the ridge they dont fly out the stadium
L-drago Stadium

Shape: It's shape is like any L-Drago Bey but the stadium can change like an L-Drago Bey, whilst it's in the multi-hit looking mode it is classed as a defence type satdium, but when it is in the attack type looking L-Drago form it is classed as an attack stadium.
The Name of My Stadium: The Ultimate Balance Stadium
Contents: Has two cores, one is the regular attack-type, and the outer shape is a oval shape.
Great For: Balance-type Beyblades, attack-type Beyblades, and stamina-type Beyblades.
[Image: TheULTBLNCE.jpg]
Lightning gripper

has a bolt shaped bowl that spins around to mess up spin
i thought of one
name- water explosion
description- normal hasbro type stadium with no paint but 8 small holes spread out that shoot water every 30 seconds since there is a small automatic timed water tank beneath the stadium
Altered Shadows
A pitch-black stadium that can either work for or against your bey. This stadium provides a bit of challenge to the works with one big ripple in a spiral shape that can come in handy if you know how to use it. This stadium is mainly Anti-Defense/Stamina types, seeing as how you can't stay stll to much because of ripples. It is the size of a regular circular stadium.
I would like to have a stadium that is shaped like a standard Takara stadium. It has a timed release so after you start the built in timer, the center (over about 30 seconds) will rise to be even with the top of the walls. This would be a good stadium for attack types.

It would also come with free padding to surround the stadium.
This is more or less a hybrid of normal TT burst stadiums and the yellow hasbro burst stadium. With a tornado ridge easier to stay on the wall are curved and has four pockets. two lead out of the stadium while the other two are hasbro pockets that give you a chance to bounce out of the pocket. The tornado ridge is slightly taller than the normal one and near the center there is a secondary tornado ridge slightly under average height allowing for semi aggressive defence/stamina drivers to stay near the center and for attack types to flower pattern without too much interference and allowing for a quick speed up to the tornado ridge.

basically a good hasbro stadium.
Name: Zero-Jumper Stadium

This stadium is round like a Zero-G stadium, with small round springs on the outside that make it bounce when Beyblades are launched in.
When it stops bouncing, the rounded springs allow it to roll.
My stadium: triple trick stadium:
the same size as the tt dual cyclone stadium but with three tricks. One free spinning plate, one rubber plate and one magnetic plate for tips like planet, iron, weight and octa
(Oct. 12, 2017  11:52 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: My stadium: triple trick stadium:
the same size as the tt dual cyclone stadium but with three tricks. One free spinning plate, one rubber plate and one magnetic plate for tips like planet, iron, weight and octa

The magnetic plate wouldn't work because the type of metal used on the metal tips are not attracted by magnets.
My Stadium: Reaper Pit

The stadium has an overall shape similar to a larger BB-10 Attack stadium (MFB) or the B-33 Standard Stadium (Burst). There is an inner plate similar to the one on the Mugen beystadium that flings beys outwards (yellow indented plate), and has a spinning metal ridge around 2.5 inches from the inner plate. The walls are spring loaded and set farther back, and there are barrier to prevent over finishes around the spring pockets (like taller Cyclone Stadium ridges on those yellow plates) (MFB). The plates also glow red in the dark.
Superfortress Practice Stadium for Attack Types

It is very large with a wide spinning tall ring with a hole in it. This trains accuracy by launching your bey through it. Behind it is a foam wall that can be broken through by a fast bey. In the very center is a spinning tiny hole that pointed tips like revolve can fit into. That way a stamina blader can launch from directly above and maintain spin as the opposing attack bey gets to practice accuracy (the spinning ring with a hole), power (the foam wall), and maintaining power (the opponent and the spinning center).