Competative beys .

(Aug. 12, 2018  12:36 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  11:47 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: If it's for

If GCS  for parts, what about CHO z triple booster
Yeah, that would be better. But, since it just released yesterday, I doubt it will be listed for less than 70$.. But it is surely better.

But I saw in the rules that you can only use Hasbro. Is that true or if it is the organizers choice?
(Aug. 14, 2018  5:44 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  12:36 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Yeah, that would be better. But, since it just released yesterday, I doubt it will be listed for less than 70$.. But it is surely better.

But I saw in the rules that you can only use Hasbro. Is that true or if it is the organizers choice?
For the World Championships, it is Hasbro Only. 
But for WBO tournamemts, Hasbro and Takaratomy both are allowed. 
But there is a  Hasbro Only format too. 
So yeah, it's kinda the organiser's choice. It's mostly Burst format where both, Takratomy abd Hasbro are allowed
(Aug. 15, 2018  3:00 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  5:44 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: But I saw in the rules that you can only use Hasbro. Is that true or if it is the organizers choice?
For the World Championships, it is Hasbro Only. 
So yeah, it's kinda the organiser's choice. It's mostly Burst format where both, Takratomy abd Hasbro are allowed

Thanks. I know that now but where to find a tournament. I live in New Jersey and the only places we go to is central new jersey and new york by car. All others. We use train or plane.
(Aug. 15, 2018  7:06 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  3:00 AM)Suhasini Wrote: For the World Championships, it is Hasbro Only. 

Thanks. I know that now but where to find a tournament. I live in New Jersey and the only places we go to is central new jersey and new york by car. All others. We use train or plane.
@[LordL0Ls]! Looks like I found you a fellow New Jersey blader. DreamBlade, LordLOLs from New Jersey too so maybe you can talk to him and set uo a tournament.
Check out this . There are tournaments in New York too. 
@[kjrules17] is the one to contact for that I guess.
(Aug. 15, 2018  8:56 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  7:06 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Thanks. I know that now but where to find a tournament. I live in New Jersey and the only places we go to is central new jersey and new york by car. All others. We use train or plane.
@[LordL0Ls]! Looks like I found you a fellow New Jersey blader. DreamBlade, LordLOLs from New Jersey too so maybe you can talk to him and set uo a tournament.
Check out this . There are tournaments in New York too. 
@[kjrules17] is the one to contact for that I guess.

He's a contributer dont you need an organizer?
Yeah, to second what @[DreamBlade] said, I'm not a Organizer yet. But if I become one, be on the lookout for it.
(Aug. 16, 2018  3:15 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Yeah, to second what @[DreamBlade] said, I'm not a Organizer yet. But if I become one, be on the lookout for it.

Alright I'm coming back to the US today. But its hard to decide between revive Phoenix or hell salamander. And I still need an LR launcher.
(Aug. 12, 2018  12:04 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  11:47 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: If it's for
If GCS  for parts, what about CHO z triple booster
Drivers are better in triple booster,at and br are in both,but sp and zephyr and outclassed and ds is not,also br In Triple booster may have a better spring .
As for disks gcs is better
Layers Triple booster is better

Is the Destroy driver in Cho Z triple booster better than the one in GCS?
(Aug. 18, 2018  6:26 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  12:04 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Drivers are better in triple booster,at and br are in both,but sp and zephyr and outclassed and ds is not,also br In Triple booster may have a better spring .
As for disks gcs is better
Layers Triple booster is better

Is the Destroy driver in Cho Z triple booster better than the one in GCS?

There is No Destroy in GCS. but the three best drivers- Collectively I call them 3 Op drivers, I.e. Atomic, bearing, Destroy. is available in Triple booster, But Destroy is not there in GCS. also GCS is mainly Bought for Atomic and bearing.
(Aug. 18, 2018  7:19 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2018  6:26 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: Is the Destroy driver in Cho Z triple booster better than the one in GCS?

There is No Destroy in GCS. but the three best drivers- Collectively I call them 3 Op drivers, I.e. Atomic, bearing, Destroy. is available in Triple booster, But Destroy is not there in GCS. also GCS is mainly Bought for Atomic and bearing.
Yup the 3 op drivers ,and ds is not in gcs,I guess he meant atomic
(Aug. 18, 2018  7:20 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2018  7:19 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: There is No Destroy in GCS. but the three best drivers- Collectively I call them 3 Op drivers, I.e. Atomic, bearing, Destroy. is available in Triple booster, But Destroy is not there in GCS. also GCS is mainly Bought for Atomic and bearing.
Yup the 3 op drivers ,and ds is not in gcs,I guess he meant atomic

Yup, I mean is the atomic in Cho-Z Triple Booster better? And is the Destroy driver in the Cho-Z is better than in nL?
(Aug. 18, 2018  7:24 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2018  7:20 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Yup the 3 op drivers ,and ds is not in gcs,I guess he meant atomic

Yup, I mean is the atomic in Cho-Z Triple Booster better? And is the Destroy driver in the Cho-Z is better than in nL?

As I've seen DEstroy is better than nL one. also Atomic seems to be the same Big GUy
(Aug. 18, 2018  7:25 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2018  7:24 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: Yup, I mean is the atomic in Cho-Z Triple Booster better? And is the Destroy driver in the Cho-Z is better than in nL?

As I've seen DEstroy is better than nL one. also Atomic seems to be the same Big GUy

Thanks, I was deciding between GCS and Cho-Z booster, because I still have 1 frame. But I can buy the other frames from other boosters, so yea.