Combos that are good

I already found some good combos my self and here they are if u want to use them they are a mix of tt and Hasbro 
Winning Valkyrie 
7 glave
Destroy
--------------------------------------------
Winning Valkyrie
7 vortex
Orbit
Legend spryzen
7 meteor
Extreme
Betromoth
Infinity
Hunter
Z achilles
12 flow
Yard
Bloody longinis
1 cross
Destroy
Nightmare longinis
Vortex
Iron
Please stop spamming the forum with new and redundant threads for old (and not all that great) combos.
(Mar. 30, 2019  11:40 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Please stop spamming the forum with new and redundant threads for old (and not all that great) combos.

Look I really dont care what u say I'm here to have fun and to let other people try out things. Every one has there own opinion and I could post if I want to bc you can control me. I just had to put that out there
(Mar. 30, 2019  11:44 PM)Real_RightBurst Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2019  11:40 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Please stop spamming the forum with new and redundant threads for old (and not all that great) combos.

Look I really dont care what u say I'm here to have fun and to let other people try out things. Every one has there own opinion and I could post if I want to bc you can control me. I just had to put that out there

Dude your combos are trash, now enough with the spamming.
I have a pretty good combo.....

X3/7V/Zpr or Hnr
These combos would've been decent at the time of their individual releases, but the competitive scene has moved on. Please only post topics in this forum if you have test battle results to share for a specific combo ir part.