Combos

hey guys just wondering what your strongest combos are and how strong they are against lord Spryzen
You have gone to far Okster this thread is already exists next time make a thread that are new and meaningful to the subject obviously
just asking jeez you don't have to be rude
(Feb. 24, 2020  1:45 PM)Okster Wrote: just asking jeez you don't have to be rude

There are threads for this topic. This thread was unnecessary.
Build Me A Combo #2 is where you can list parts and other members can make combos out of them and suggest parts to try to get.
You could have checked the competitive combo threads and the tournament result threads.

Or you could test it out yourself by making the combo that you are trying to beat then test out combos to try to find one that can consistently win against it (75%-100% win rate in the standard tt beystadium after 20 battles, ties and failed launches redone.)
Or you could go to the testing threads and possibly request a test.
This needs to be closed and Okster needs to get warning percentage for this because he has done spam posts quite a few times.
(Feb. 24, 2020  5:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: This needs to be closed and Okster needs to get warning percentage for this because he has done spam posts quite a few times.

I have suspicion that he is Ocky122 since he Ocky122 spammed imma make an other account. Also the way the speak is somewhat similar but not 100% sure so only take this as a assumption.
(Feb. 25, 2020  1:50 AM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2020  5:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: This needs to be closed and Okster needs to get warning percentage for this because he has done spam posts quite a few times.

I have suspicion that he is Ocky122 since he Ocky122 spammed imma make an other account. Also the way the speak is somewhat similar but not 100% sure so only take this as a assumption.

I am hoping DeceasedCrab will close this thread as well, and if he checks both of the IP’s of the accounts he can determine whether they are from the same location or not to determine if Okster is an alt of Ocky122.
(Feb. 25, 2020  1:54 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2020  1:50 AM)Orpheus Wrote: I have suspicion that he is Ocky122 since he Ocky122 spammed imma make an other account. Also the way the speak is somewhat similar but not 100% sure so only take this as a assumption.

I am hoping DeceasedCrab will close this thread as well, and if he checks both of the IP’s of the accounts he can determine whether they are from the same location or not to determine if Okster is an alt of Ocky122.
We have lack of mods, Ocky122 has been here since yesterday while he filled an entire page.
Definitely an alt warning percentage or bank should be applied because DeceasedCrab is usually the one to take action before any of us
Sorry to disturb u again DeceasedCrab I can officially confirm that Okster is Ocky122 .
(Feb. 24, 2020  12:15 PM)Okster Wrote: hey guys just wondering what your strongest combos are and how strong they are against lord Spryzen

This thread belonged in the https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Burst-Customizations subforum. It better belonged in the https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...o-2--88501 thread.

When someone tries to course correct you, please don't get defensive based on their tone. They're right, direct, but right.

I'm just going to close this and we can forget about all this unpleasantness over time.