Combo tips

Hey everyone I just particicipated in the bursting with joy tournament yesterday and lost instantly so I decided to buy the cho z triple booster to try this combo hazard kerbeus layer Achilles disk and wolborg driver would that be good to compete with? Will a level chip help? I wanna get stronger for next time!
(Dec. 17, 2018  5:28 AM)Xenoblader Wrote: Hey everyone I just particicipated in the bursting with joy tournament yesterday and lost instantly so I decided to buy the cho z triple booster to try this combo hazard kerbeus layer Achilles disk and wolborg driver would that be good to compete with? Will a level chip help? I wanna get stronger for next time!
hK aka Hazard suffers from bad teeth. Using Br aka Bearing thats notorious for having a bad spring will make you burst way too often. Try using At on hK with a high burst resistance disk like 7,5
(Dec. 17, 2018  6:05 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2018  5:28 AM)Xenoblader Wrote: Hey everyone I just particicipated in the bursting with joy tournament yesterday and lost instantly so I decided to buy the cho z triple booster to try this combo hazard kerbeus layer Achilles disk and wolborg driver would that be good to compete with? Will a level chip help? I wanna get stronger for next time!
hK aka Hazard suffers from bad teeth. Using Br aka Bearing thats notorious for having a bad spring will make you burst way too often. Try using At on hK with a high burst resistance disk like 7,5

So... in other words, hK's stock combo? xD

Which bey do you ORIGINALLY have ?
for a tip i would recommend using a defence type and try to stay in the center.

and my first beys came with the xts half pipe statium
Originaly defense type but I just want my hazard kerbeus to get stronger whatever pieces I need

I know its teeth are week but isn't their at least one combo that will work besides basic stock and atomic?
if you have Destroy dash, Zeta dash (use in ball mode), or Zephyr dash, I would use those with either 0, 7, or 5, and Cross or Proof.
Try posting for combo advice here next time: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2

Thanks!