[Buying]  [REMOVED]

(Mar. 18, 2018  7:31 PM)neoshai Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2018  6:48 PM)7rode Wrote: https://www.ebay.com/sch/m12390/m.html?_...ipg=&_from=

Shipping costs are a tad to high ... +20$ Unhappy

You can offer a lower price if you want, and I will consider it.
Phantazus P2 comes with D22 Polish, which you can get on Hasbro's official site, being 20$ with shipping, making it cheaper than the 30$ bey! Hope this helps!
(Mar. 23, 2018  7:46 PM)neoshai Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2018  4:20 PM)7rode Wrote: You can offer a lower price if you want, and I will consider it.

oh, it's from you personally. I thought it was just one you found around and about XD

I understand the shipping costs, it would be as expensive or even more expensive shipping from my place to the U.S., doesn't really help knowing that tho Unhappy

But I'll check out, problem is that a 10$ bey (random price) would instantly turn into a 30$ bey

Alright, I understand
I can get you L drago 105 HF as well as Lightning L drago (both mint) and L drago Destroy. Interested?

If you worry for prices, it is 20 $ with free shipping to you.
(Apr. 19, 2018  3:34 PM)neoshai Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2018  4:32 AM)jade_juper Wrote: I can get you L drago 105 HF as well as Lightning L drago (both mint) and L drago Destroy. Interested?

If you worry for prices, it is 20 $ with free shipping to you.

20$ for them all? Are they legit?

Mint and Legit, never opened. 60 for all but if you want you can buy 1 or 2, the choice is yours. I will provide free shipping.
If you're interested, I have the Galaxy Zeus, Guardian Kerebus and Mad Minoboros set for 40 USD with free shipping.