Code Geass

I love code geass and ESPECIALLY the nightmare fights.

But what would win Gundam's or Nightmares???
(Feb. 09, 2011  8:12 PM)-KsB-UcHiHa- Wrote: I love code geass and ESPECIALLY the nightmare fights.

But what would win Gundam's or Nightmares???

A Knightmare is aproximately 15 feet in height. A gundam is aproximately 15 (V Gundam) to 23 meters (Nu Gundam) in height, with the average height being about 19 meters. I'll do the math for you, a gundam is anywhere from 49 feet to 75 feet tall with the average height being about 62 and 1/2 feet tall. I'll let you decide who would win.
Nice bump, but how did I not see this thread? Code Geass is amazing, it rips up the Death Note, I'm hoping R3 will be good, but those who haven't seen the true R2 ending (With the cart, you know what I mean) if Lelouch is in it, people will be confused.
(Jun. 20, 2011  4:20 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: I'm hoping R3 will be good, but those who haven't seen the true R2 ending (With the cart, you know what I mean) if Lelouch is in it, people will be confused.

... Uhh... Scuse me, what? There's a true ending to R2?

How does that work? I thought that was only possible for video games XD

So, how could I watch it? '_'
I meant the one where
after i finish one of the animes i am watching i will watch Code Geass i have all the episodes to that anime season 1 and season 2 all in limited edition sets i will watch that amazing anime in Japanese
I'm surprised this thread doesn't have more posts Gasp Code Geass has got to be in my top 5 favorite anime. Personally I liked R2 better, but both seasons were outstanding imo & I actually liked the majority of the main characters, which is pretty rare for me when it comes to anime.
The OVAs (so far)...not so much.
This is my favourite anime next to Death Note. I hate Suzaku Kururugi so much!

Also, those (K)nightmare Frames are amazing!
i love code geass i liked to watch it next to bleach, full metal alchemist and death note my fave character is suzaku Smile
When I first watched it, Code Geass seemed to be the best anime ever. But, sometime later, I realized that most of the stuff in R1 was illogical and exaggerated. It's not my favourite anymore but it's certainly one of the best that I have watched. My favorite Knightmare was Lancelot Conquista.
R2 is underrated! Sure the strategy was reduced but it had a good balance. In fact, I like R2 more than R1! I mean, man, I went so senti when SPOILER ALERT Lelouch died.
(Mar. 15, 2014  2:03 PM)Aqua Roxas Wrote: R2 is underrated! Sure the strategy was reduced but it had a good balance. In fact, I like R2 more than R1! I mean, man, I went so senti when SPOILER ALERT Lelouch died.

Exactly! Many people disliked R2 when it was actually really good!

Lelouche's death was planned so well by himself it was actually a little confusing at first hah. I wonder if he's still actually alive.

Code Geass: Bokouku no Akito Episode 3 is coming out in April I believe, so that's something to look forward to!