~Closed until further notice! BP's and Xyo's Sig/Avatars Sig Shop!

What Pack's BP? (For the BG's) and how do you use outer glow in GIMP im much more used to PS
Since its our shop do you think this is good?
[Image: FORBIDDENKNIGHTOAWESOME.png]
anyone want it? the first one to say gets it
Why hello Xyo. You're Getting better. It seems Linear Burn sort-of style suits you most.
Ya and where did you get the BG Pack's? (i did not use linear burn because GIMP does not have it i simply copied its effect)
EDIT: i also made this one [Image: AWESOMEGUY.png]
Can I have a sig with Yuki & Anubis, with the Anubis beast(include Anubis beast). Can you have my name in a Birth of a Hero font maybe or something similar please. Thanks!
~iArmanixo
Birth of a Hero? Anyway, I'm on it.
Hi,could you make a sig with Vari Ares, Vari Ares beast, and King with my name on it?
ThanksStupid
(Jul. 31, 2011  3:52 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Birth of a Hero? Anyway, I'm on it.

you can get it in picnik.com Smile its another picture manipulation that is free, and no need to download.Smile

you are getting better. (to the guys that says "cause she is better than me" NEWS FLASH!: I know, and i'm cooking up ye another GFX battle).

oh, and use the pen tool. your cutting needs work Uncertain
Yes true you are way better than me now and with PS do you need to have adobe account? and please give me the link, also with your renders on the sigs you recently made do not use outer glow.
hey :D
can you make me a signature of the controlled Ryuga (when he is overwhelmed by dark energy) in the middle, lightning l drago on the right, meteo l drago on the left, and l drago destroy in the background.
yo i need a avi can it be this:dark bull when he was in his gold armor on his hind leg and in the gap under him the name bull in his grafeidi like his face bolt in red with a cool black outline on it:thats it and thanks
(Jul. 24, 2011  3:29 AM)Xyo Wrote: What Pack's BP? (For the BG's) and how do you use outer glow in GIMP im much more used to PS
Did any body call this? If not I want it!

(Aug. 26, 2011  5:02 AM)period. Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  3:29 AM)Xyo Wrote: What Pack's BP? (For the BG's) and how do you use outer glow in GIMP im much more used to PS
Did any body call this? If not I want it!
Sure!
Hey there BP and Xyo! Can I have a sig that shows King Lion Furious Blast Shot Clashing with Dragon Emperor Soaring Destruction and my name? If so, you guys rock! Grin
Can I get the signature with ichigo with Bladegamer in the lower right corner i really need a signature plz.
Hm.....I'm closing my shop. For those who still want their sigs, PM me. I will only take requests through PM. The shop is closed until further notice. Thanks.
i've ask xyo about this... Need a bit help with the people?