[Buying]  Looking for Strike God Chip(Found)

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has a Strike God Chip for God Valkyrie, so if you have a spare or find one please let me know, just thought I'd try asking before buying a whole set just for that one piece, pm me offers in USD and pics, thanks

UPDATE: Strike god chip found, so I don't need any offers :)
flash leopard 2 = $17
Dragoon V2 = $30

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hasbro-Beyblade-...RK:MESE:IT

+ shipping.
$2.95 USA
$9.95 Canada
$12.95 others
Bump, I'm wondering if anyone has a used Blitz Unicorno/ or Striker 100RSF(Hasbro or Takara Tomy only)
(Jun. 16, 2017  6:55 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Bump, I'm wondering if anyone has a used Blitz Unicorno/ or Striker 100RSF(Hasbro or Takara Tomy only)

It's very difficult to get one because it's damn rare..
(Aug. 07, 2017  4:41 AM)Blader ZX Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2017  6:55 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Bump, I'm wondering if anyone has a used Blitz Unicorno/ or Striker 100RSF(Hasbro or Takara Tomy only)

It's very difficult to get one because it's damn rare..

Don't worry I figured that out, that's why I really am not looking anymore, this thread at this point has been dead for a while lol
(Aug. 07, 2017  5:21 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2017  4:41 AM)Blader ZX Wrote: It's very difficult to get one because it's damn rare..

Don't worry I figured that out, that's why I really am not looking anymore, this thread at this point has been dead for a while lol

I have an almost brand new one, PM me with an offer
Bump! I'm looking to buy a mint/used white dragoon msuv(preferably with the bit beast bit protector sticker), please pm offers including shipping and a pic of the Beyblade along with your username on paper in the photos, thanks!
I had one on ebay but it has been sold now.
(Aug. 11, 2017  4:06 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: I had one on ebay but it has been sold now.

It's alright, I found one on ebay
How much if you do mind me asking?
You don't need beylogger to use those points just a smartphone with Beyblade Burst app (TT) on it. As for middleman I prefer using JPN-Depot as they seems to have cheapest rates and I had good experince with them.
(Sep. 22, 2017  10:57 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: You don't need beylogger to use those points just a smartphone with Beyblade Burst app (TT) on it. As for middleman I prefer using JPN-Depot as they seems to have cheapest rates and I had good experince with them.

Oh really? And do you have a link for JPN-Depot?
(Sep. 22, 2017  2:48 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2017  10:57 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: You don't need beylogger to use those points just a smartphone with Beyblade Burst app (TT) on it. As for middleman I prefer using JPN-Depot as they seems to have cheapest rates and I had good experince with them.

Oh really? And do you have a link for JPN-Depot?

www.jpn-depot.com lol. If you need any help feel free to pm me Smile
(Sep. 22, 2017  3:32 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2017  2:48 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Oh really? And do you have a link for JPN-Depot?

www.jpn-depot.com lol. If you need any help feel free to pm me Smile

Thanks a lot Smile
(Sep. 27, 2017  2:06 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Bump. Read 1st post

I got a mixed parts one (orange attack ring+but piece,  blue cwd+ bottom) + wolborg ms up on eBay for quite cheap. 

Probably cheapest U could get it. Considering it’s part of a lot. 
https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/192313296900
(Sep. 27, 2017  9:02 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2017  2:06 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Bump. Read 1st post

I got a mixed parts one (orange attack ring+but piece,  blue cwd+ bottom) + wolborg ms up on eBay for quite cheap. 

I did see that, I'm considering it, but I am looking for the blue version
(Sep. 27, 2017  4:28 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2017  9:02 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: I got a mixed parts one (orange attack ring+but piece,  blue cwd+ bottom) + wolborg ms up on eBay for quite cheap. 

I did see that, I'm considering it, but I am looking for the blue version

Ah I understand, no prob but it’s there if u need it and it’s quite cheap if u are interested in buying the mini Lot of 2.
Thanks, I will keep that in mind, I already own a wolborg ms though, but it's definitely a good price