Sept

Clash of the Gods: Armies on Olympus (Team Format)

Los Angeles, California
Grand Park
200 N Grand Ave
  Meet on the Hill St entrance
4:00 PM on 09/30/2017
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

This is a two-part event, first half will be Burst Format, second half will be Team Format. If you intend to participate in Team Format expect an all-day event.

[Image: ee94a2f4711824ecd2df141e91f24c8d.png]Time:
-Registration will start at 11:00AM
-Event will begin at 12:00PM

-Team Event will begin around 4:00 PM

[Image: ee94a2f4711824ecd2df141e91f24c8d.png]Directions:

Find the directions to Grand Park right here. We will be meeting near the fountain. 
[Image: e7258087e6d54903aacdfbc8540c9367.jpg]

-If you do not own any Beyblades, we will  have spares to lend out

[Image: ee94a2f4711824ecd2df141e91f24c8d.png]Prizes:
»3 on 3 Battle Booster Set - Team Format

[Image: ee94a2f4711824ecd2df141e91f24c8d.png]Host/Judges:
I am the main host of this event, Achi-Baba, and @[Alta] will be co-hosts.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Hey @[ThaKingTai], I notice the start time for this event is listed as "4". Do you mean 4:00PM? The description for the event says 11:00AM Registration, 12:00PM Start.

Also keep this in mind from the help text below the start time field when editing the event details: "Format: 10:00 AM. Always include four digits and AM or PM (or use 24 hours if your country uses it)."
Yea, I mean 4:00PM, lol. I'll fix it by the end of the night. Thanks Kei.
How long is this the team tournament gonna last???
(Sep. 19, 2017  4:24 AM)Lebron_Shane Wrote: How long is this the team tournament gonna last???

I'd say 2 hours at the most, depending on how many teams will be competing. It is definitely shorter than the individual tournament.
I am so dad I live in the UK Unhappy

Love your Yt btw
Thank you very much.
How many bladers in a team?
Team Team!!
(Sep. 24, 2017  10:35 PM)Bravo19 Wrote: How many bladers in a team?

According to the "Organizer's Guide", a team is made up of, three bladers.
Would the people signing up for the first part need to sign up here?
(Sep. 27, 2017  4:36 AM)NotuSaxor Wrote: Would the people signing up for the first part need to sign up here?

if they are participatimg in thsi format yes
HI ThaKingTai can you guys make a official wbo beyblade club like in the anime hear in los Angeles
(Sep. 28, 2017  1:26 AM)Bravo19 Wrote: HI ThaKingTai can you guys make a official wbo beyblade club like in the anime hear in los Angeles

The WBO doesn't have clubs, since we technically are just an oversized club ourselves. Now if you are trying to get a group of members from L.A. that you can regularly meet up with in between tournaments, your best bet is to form your own official team or to join an existing one, which I highly recommend for everyone here to do.

Speaking of which, There are two days left until the tournament! Spend your freeplay time making friends with other strong members, so that you'll have a good idea of who you want in your team. Pick people who specialize in beys that are different from yours and try to cover each other's weaknesses in the battles to come.

Let's make this the best tournament to date!
Thanks

Me and idk hydra are in the team format we are teamates we want t practice in a takara tomy stadiam for the next tournament do you know wher we cold get one
Do you know wher can i get a beyblade stadiam in person
(Sep. 30, 2017  2:24 AM)Bravo19 Wrote: Do you know wher can i get a beyblade stadiam in person

At your local stores
Team Lynx is always a option, lol.
(Sep. 15, 2017  3:01 AM)ThaKingTai Wrote: Yea, I mean 4:00PM, lol. I'll fix it by the end of the night. Thanks Kei.

i gotta a question how do we make a team
(Sep. 20, 2017  6:09 AM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2017  4:24 AM)Lebron_Shane Wrote: How long is this the team tournament gonna last???

I'd say 2 hours at the most, depending on how many teams will be competing. It is definitely shorter than the individual tournament.

(Oct. 07, 2017  1:47 AM)valtomega Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2017  3:01 AM)ThaKingTai Wrote: Yea, I mean 4:00PM, lol. I'll fix it by the end of the night. Thanks Kei.

i gotta a question how do we make a team

All you gotta do is get two other people/friends and you make it, you don't need to do anything other than that.
team lynx is a southern united states team right?

or is it western...
(Oct. 07, 2017  5:19 PM)Shevs56 Wrote: team lynx is a southern united states team right?

or is it western...

Its southern
So whens the next burst tournament guys, or is it not planned yet?
(Oct. 16, 2017  8:22 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: So whens the next burst tournament guys, or is it not planned yet?
The next tournament is going to be a MFB. The next burst tournament I couldn't tell you.