Clannad + Clannad After Story [Spoiler Warning]

Poll: Did you like this anime?

Yes
62.50%
Yes
37.50%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
That's always a heartbreaker! Cuz you never get to apologize! And then she ended up getting the teddy bear she wanted all along :3

So my Clannad After Story Dual Audio finished downloading, and I was scrolling through episodes...Brings me right back to this post:
(Feb. 27, 2013  1:30 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: Um, I completely lost it at this part:

"Daddy, I don't have to hold it in anymore, right? Just like you said on the train? Right? Cuz Sanae, she...she told me the only times I can cry are when I'm in the bathroom, or when I'm in Daddy's arms."

Gosh, this anime. Not even a whole episode and I can feel the emotions. I can imagine, 5 years in the future, me still rewatching this, and still crying.

And then when he bid farewell to his father! Ahhhh, that was so sad!
(Mar. 12, 2013  5:30 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: "Daddy, I don't have to hold it in anymore, right? Just like you said on the train? Right? Cuz Sanae, she...she told me the only times I can cry are when I'm in the bathroom, or when I'm in Daddy's arms."

Not word for word quote, but additionally when she said something a long the lines of:

"We have to find that toy, because its the first toy that daddy bought me".

I lost it, completely.

I felt so bad, I wonder how Tomoya would have felt.

o(╥﹏╥)o

/sobs
I have one question. Is there an english dub for this? I want to start watching this!
(Mar. 13, 2013  7:33 PM)LMAO Wrote: I have one question. Is there an english dub for this? I want to start watching this!

Yeah there is, I think the whole series (including the After Story) is uploaded on YouTube somewhere. If not, you can probably order DVD sets.
Alright, that's all I needed to know, going to start this ASAP. haha, I'm pretty sure there are some anime websites I can use to watch it, it seems they have almost every anime!
(Mar. 13, 2013  7:02 PM)Insomniac. Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2013  5:30 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: "Daddy, I don't have to hold it in anymore, right? Just like you said on the train? Right? Cuz Sanae, she...she told me the only times I can cry are when I'm in the bathroom, or when I'm in Daddy's arms."

Not word for word quote, but additionally when she said something a long the lines of:

"We have to find that toy, because its the first toy that daddy bought me".

I lost it, completely.

I felt so bad, I wonder how Tomoya would have felt.

o(╥﹏╥)o

/sobs

Tomoya must have felt like a real you-know-what when she said that, and especially after that talk he had with his grandmother. I cried for so many reasons at that part Sagittario_RollEyes But when they had their moment I was like DJ 2002 - Yeah!

Remember when Kyou and Tomoya met as adults? I thought Tomoya forgot O.O But it was really nice. For some reason, I wished at least Sunohara would play a bigger role in his life after high school. I was at least joyed to see them get together that one time with Nagisa in the apartment.

(Mar. 13, 2013  8:01 PM)LMAO Wrote: Alright, that's all I needed to know, going to start this ASAP. haha, I'm pretty sure there are some anime websites I can use to watch it, it seems they have almost every anime!

Animehere is a really good one. It was the one I used to watch all my anime, until I transitioned to downloading them. If you do decide to download them instead, let me know because I got some really good tips and sites for you.
(Mar. 16, 2013  1:05 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: Remember when Kyou and Tomoya met as adults? I thought Tomoya forgot O.O But it was really nice. For some reason, I wished at least Sunohara would play a bigger role in his life after high school. I was at least joyed to see them get together that one time with Nagisa in the apartment.

BOTAN BECAME HUGE DJ 2002 - Shock!

Remember when Akio and Tomoya went to Nagisa's workplace to spy on her? Akio was the best gangster I've ever seen XD

[Image: tumblr_mjvhowgE6Q1qhha6fo1_250.gif]

And seriously when Sanae dressed up for that date with Sunohara, I can't believe he couldn't see through her disguise. I mean, come on seriously Tired
I am revising this kinda!
So I am sorry I left the conversation a while back *^*
I have recently "talked" someone into watching this and the best thing is she hasn't even finished the first season and she has already cried multiple times....
And I haven't told her what happens at the end so yeah....
I will come back with more info on this situation....
(Apr. 16, 2013  5:45 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote: And I haven't told her what happens at the end so yeah....

DON'T.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON'T

Worst thing you could doヽ(#`Д´)ノ

Unless you're emotionally preparing her for what is to come \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/
I am pretty sure whens she finishes it she will be very depressed the next day at school.
And I am pretty sure she is going to finish it.
Also, I told her she would cry so I guess that's good enough a warning ^-^