City of Heroes/Villians

Anyone here play either game? both? i think they're pretty fun games. if anyone plays maybe we can do a few TF's
Way to typo Villains, lol.

But like I said in the WoW topic, I'm done with MMOs. Pinching_eyes_2
yknow they did a study that as long as the first and final letters of a word remain fixed you still understand what the word is. so therefore theres no such thing as typos :p
This was the first MMO I played, however the whole thing seemed to be just one big grind, and nothing more. Thus I got bored of it by the time I reached like... level 18.
Fleetscut Wrote:yknow they did a study that as long as the first and final letters of a word remain fixed you still understand what the word is. so therefore theres no such thing as typos :p

Yes, we all read that signature quote with all the typo'd words. XD. That doesn't change the fact that typographical errors exist.
i mostly play it so that i can hang out with friends i know from around the globe. otherwise yeah it can get a little boring. i think i only have 1 character over lvl 30
Ominous Wrote:This was the first MMO I played, however the whole thing seemed to be just one big grind, and nothing more. Thus I got bored of it by the time I reached like... level 18.

Good thing WoW is nothing like that. Smile

I have yet to play an MMO that could hold my interest.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ominous Wrote:This was the first MMO I played, however the whole thing seemed to be just one big grind, and nothing more. Thus I got bored of it by the time I reached like... level 18.

It is a good thing, actually. Leveling is ridiculously easy in WoW. Besides, most of the content happens after you reach the level cap, rather than during the process.
Ominous Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

It is a good thing, actually. Leveling is ridiculously easy in WoW. Besides, most of the content happens after you reach the level cap, rather than during the process.

This sounds like a bad thing to me.

I would like to give Guild Wars a shot, but I doubt it'll ever be released on Mac.

Diablo III?
Guild Wars's level cap is a mere 20, which is only even remotely forgivable because the game is PvP-focused. Still, I didn't like it. Even Fable seemed like it could make a better MMO.
Fable's effects are too permanent per character to make into an MMO.

All my dicks will explode when Diablo III makes an appearance.
They could always make like private RO servers and have reset NPCs. Tongue_out
a few people have been trying to get me to play never winter nights. anyone else here try it?
That would be Xeno's domain, lol. He's been poking me to play it too, as if I don't have enough to do as it is.
ive heard it was pretty good and a number of people other then him have been bugging me to get it. if i find some time i just might
My friends played CoV when they took a break from WoW. As usual, as I got the money to play the game, people stopped playing. Frustrating, really. I played a little bit on it. The Corrupter and Mastermind classes were fun, as well as the ridiculous Villain customization.
yeah i love to play mastermind! and i also love to play Controller on heroes side