[Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!)

I'm free each weekend in March as of now.
As usual, i probably wont be there. *sigh*
Can I ask why?
Some more team victories.
3rd in both Limited and Standard Blade Breaking in the Zoo.
You are going to flip when i tell you this.

I NOW OWN A ZERO G STADIUM!!!!!

Has you mind exploded or imploded yet?
(Mar. 15, 2014  10:37 PM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: You are going to flip when i tell you this.

I NOW OWN A ZERO G STADIUM!!!!!

Has you mind exploded or imploded yet?
That cool, but remember this is a team thread. You can post that in the recent beyblade purchases.
fair point
sorry. but I thought this was important because I'm one of the only people I know who has one. I hope you understand.
ATTENTION MEMBERS: This post is to inform you all of some news regarding our team.

NEW OP: I have edited the opening post of this thread in an attempt to make it more organized. If you have anything you would like to see added, please pm me.
TEAM MEETING: With summer quickly approaching, I believe it is about time we had a team meeting. I will be leaving for Poland on July 13th, and will return August 13th, so this meeting will most likely take place in June/early July. Please pm me, telling me when you can/cannot make it.
MEMBERS: Our team has been very inactive lately, and this is unfortunate. I know that Scout25 is very busy with school, and Snoop Dog MS is taking a leave of absence. Once everything is sorted out with everyone though, I'd appreciate if we could revive this team.
ILLINOIS BLADERS: Interested in joining? Please check the OP and submit an application!
Unfortunately, I have just been told by Snoop Dog MS that he has to resign from the team, due to other interests he is going to pursue.
Sorry for the consecutive post, but with the team format out, The Renegades are in need of at least one more member (four ideally). We won't go any easier on applicants, but ability to participate in tournaments will be the most sought after quality.