The Chicago Area Thread

(Jun. 10, 2021  5:22 PM)Mr Power Wrote: hi i live in indiana but im from chicago im there all the time im 22 and a beytuber im down to meet for some battles

Hey, this is such a coincidence, I’m an 18 yo who just started blading, and then I saw that there weren’t any tournaments for chicago, but I then I saw the one in Indiana and saw that you also registered and commented. Got bored, so I tried to search for a tournament thread for Chicago, I saw this and actually recognized your username LMAO!!!! Im really hoping I can find a for sure way to get to the tournament on Jul. 10, still pretty tricky finding transportation, when it takes 8 hours to get there via. Train!!!!😂😂😂😂
yoooo , yeah 8 hours is tough you can always ride the grey hound bus to tournemtnts , for the carmel indiana one im driving bc im only an hour away but im riding the bus to one in kentucky july 31st
(Jun. 27, 2021  10:53 PM)Mr Power Wrote: yoooo , yeah 8 hours is tough you can always ride the grey hound bus to tournemtnts , for the carmel indiana one im driving bc im only an hour away but im riding the bus to one in kentucky july 31st

Oh never heard of the greyhound bus, I’ll try to check it out, my friends are still scrambling on what to do, lol maybe we’ll all just take this there!!!!
def look into it man i sent you a private message with my number so i can show yoy my youtube channel
North Chicago Beyblader here! 25, please feel free to DM me. Takara Tomy only
stay alive we need to host more often
Anybody willing to make a tournament in downtown Chicago?
(Aug. 02, 2022  2:51 AM)SparkXCarl Wrote: Anybody willing to make a tournament in downtown Chicago?

It may be a while before someone becomes an organizer in that area , I have a friend in Chicago who beyblades too maybe we can all meet up
I legit want to go to one near by. I just started to get back into Beyblade! The Burst series caught my attention ever since the Metal Fusion series. Traveling to downtown Chicago is super easy for me, so I would be totally down to show up to a tourney.

(Aug. 02, 2022  2:51 AM)SparkXCarl Wrote: Anybody willing to make a tournament in downtown Chicago?