Cheeto’s Writing Contest Megathread (#4 is going)

Welcome everybody to Cheeto’s Writing Contests! Here you can test your skills as a writer and compete for bragging rights! Also, make sure to follow the rules when joining lol

Rules:
  • Submit your writing through PMs to me. Do not post it here. All stories will be posted here right before I post the results, but whether or not you want your score (from the point system below) is entirely up to you. Also, you won’t receive any info about your rank until I reveal it here.
  • Your story can be about Beyblade, but it does not have to be. If you want to write a non-fan fiction story, go ahead. If you want to write FanFic, but not about BEYBLADE, go ahead, but keep in mind, I may not really know anything about the fandom you choose to write about.
  • Make sure you follow the WBO ruleset.
  • You have until November 21st 12:00 PM EST to submit all of your work. Anything submitted afterwards will not count.
  • In order to win, you must have the highest score based off the point system I’ll be explaining down below.
  • If you break the rudeness rules at all during these contests, you will be disqualified.
  • Writing must be your own work. No exceptions. 

Point System:
Your work will be graded out of ten in the following categories.
  • Grammar (Capitalization, spelling, correct use of words, punctuation, etc.)
  • Plot 
  • Dialogue
  • Characters
  • Length
Your scores for each category will be added up, and divided by five (to find the average) and that will be your score.

Good luck everyone!

Ill be stalking this thread and maybe just watch along! Cant wait to see what people will write
(Jun. 16, 2020  10:28 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Ill be stalking this thread and maybe just watch along! Cant wait to see what people will write
Okay lol. But, the stories will not be posted until just before the results.
(Jun. 16, 2020  10:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  10:28 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Ill be stalking this thread and maybe just watch along! Cant wait to see what people will write
Okay lol. But, the stories will not be posted until just before the results.

Yep, meaning Ill just be subscribing for now lol
(Jun. 16, 2020  10:31 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  10:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Okay lol. But, the stories will not be posted until just before the results.

Yep, meaning Ill just be subscribing for now lol
Lol okay. I guess that good just in case there’s some unexpected drama here lmao
The close date is in two weeks, so make sure you enter and start writing!
My all time favorite thing I’ve written:

The Thing About Bif
Minor Violence Warning
(Jun. 18, 2020  3:41 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: My all time favorite thing I’ve written:

The Thing About Bif
Minor Violence Warning

Lol you were supposed to PM it. And I’m assuming this is prewritten which is not allowed…
(Jun. 18, 2020  3:43 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2020  3:41 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: My all time favorite thing I’ve written:

The Thing About Bif
Minor Violence Warning

Lol you were supposed to PM it. And I’m assuming this is prewritten which is not allowed…

Shoot. I’ll write another thing. I’m really tired so I overlooked it lol.
(Jun. 18, 2020  3:44 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2020  3:43 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Lol you were supposed to PM it. And I’m assuming this is prewritten which is not allowed…

Shoot. I’ll write another thing. I’m really tired so I overlooked it lol.
It’s fine lol
Should we post the full story or just the first few chapters
(Jun. 18, 2020  7:22 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Should we post the full story or just the first few chapters
Don’t post any thing. PM your work to me (before July 1st 12:00 PM), but it cannot be a story that you’ve used before. This was all in the rules…
I'll probably make a 20 minute thing on the spot XD
One week left! Make sure you submit your work in time!
Only a few days left!
(Jun. 26, 2020  4:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Only a few days left!

can it be the plot for a new anime?
(Jun. 26, 2020  5:24 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2020  4:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Only a few days left!

can it be the plot for a new anime?

Sure.
One entry has been submitted.
シルベオンはすばらしく、リザードンは吸う。
(Jun. 30, 2020  5:16 AM)BladerUmar Wrote: シルベオンはすばらしく、リザードンは吸う。

This is not the thread for that sort of junk. Also, CheetoBlader, I'm taking that trolling message out of your signature block. Do better.
(Jun. 30, 2020  9:16 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2020  5:16 AM)BladerUmar Wrote: シルベオンはすばらしく、リザードンは吸う。

This is not the thread for that sort of junk. Also, CheetoBlader, I'm taking that trolling message out of your signature block. Do better.

But i feel like CheetoBlader is doing his best..Just my opinion
Two writers have entered so far. Deadline is in 16 hours!
(Jul. 01, 2020  1:07 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Two writers have entered so far. Deadline is in 16 hours!

Just to remind you, my name has not been added to the participants list.
(Jul. 01, 2020  1:13 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  1:07 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Two writers have entered so far. Deadline is in 16 hours!

Just to remind you, my name has not been added to the participants list.

Fixed.
Message sent.