Cheeto’s Custom Tournament Mega-thread (#9 is going) CHALLONGE IS NOT REQUIRED

(May. 03, 2020  7:13 PM)Staron Wrote: Stan1107 is the username for it
Please accept the invite.

@“Blader Boy7” please accept the invite.
(May. 03, 2020  7:19 PM)Staron Wrote: I did, do I have to be there?

Nope. You’re good to go until CBT #5 happens which won’t be for a bit.
GeneriCringe, I’m assembling the combos and then I’m gonna do the four rounds of Swiss. If you don’t accept the invite within that window of time, you risk your stats from this tournament.
You should have done more rounds tbh CheetoBlader , I am happy with third pace but I fought weaker opponents then ultimate master.
Congratulations to:

BuilderROB: 1st Place
@“#Fafnir” 2nd Place
Nitrogenic: 3rd Place

And thank you to the other seven players for signing up! All participants (except for a certain someone) have stats corresponding to their performance in this tournament on their accounts!

EDIT: The CBT Challonge community reached 20 followers today! Thank you!
(May. 04, 2020  1:36 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: You should have done more rounds tbh CheetoBlader , I am happy with third pace but I fought weaker opponents then ultimate master.
No, if I did more rounds, it would overlap, or end early. And yes, I did a tiebreaker match between #Fafnir and you. Also, you knocked one of your opponents out of the stadium lol.
(May. 04, 2020  1:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Congratulations to:

@“#Fafnir” 2nd Place

And thank you to the other seven players for signing up! All participants (except for a certain someone) have stats corresponding to their performance in this tournament on their accounts!

(May. 04, 2020  1:36 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: You should have done more rounds tbh CheetoBlader , I am happy with third pace but I fought weaker opponents then ultimate master.
No, if I did more rounds, it would overlap, or end early. And yes, I did a tiebreaker match between #Fafnir and you. Also, you knocked one of your opponents out of the stadium lol.
I really need to check this thing more often. Dang.
Edit: Anytime I don’t accept a Challonge invite, please give my spot to someone who will.
(May. 04, 2020  3:52 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(May. 04, 2020  1:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Congratulations to:

@“#Fafnir” 2nd Place

I really need to check this thing more often. Dang.
Edit: Anytime I don’t accept a Challonge invite, please give my spot to someone who will.
If you send me a PM, I think I can get the stats on your account.
(May. 04, 2020  3:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 04, 2020  3:52 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: I really need to check this thing more often. Dang.
If you send me a PM, I think I can get the stats on your account.

Thanks, but I’ll pass.
(May. 04, 2020  4:07 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(May. 04, 2020  3:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: If you send me a PM, I think I can get the stats on your account.

Thanks, but I’ll pass.
Somehow you accepted the invite. Wow. I didn’t know you could do that once the tournament ends.
Tournament #5 is up!
Are u still using Challonge?
(May. 05, 2020  4:15 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Are u still using Challonge?

Yes, but it’s not too hard to make an account. You can use literally any Email/Gmail, including school ones.
Judgement Diabolos 00cross Hunter'
(May. 05, 2020  4:06 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Judgement Diabolos 00cross Hunter'

Invite sent
Lord Longinus 10Star Xtend+ (Stamina Mode)
(May. 05, 2020  4:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Lord Longinus 10Star Xtend+ (Stamina Mode)

Invite sent
Orb Egis Sting Atomic
Let’s hope I accept the invite this time
Edit: I ACCEPTED THE INVITE! IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!
(May. 05, 2020  5:27 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Orb Egis Sting Atomic
Let’s hope I accept the invite this time

You were able to somehow for the last one… invite sent.
Cho-Z Valkyrie Blitz Ultimate Reboot'
(May. 05, 2020  6:29 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Cho-Z Valkyrie Blitz Ultimate Reboot'

Invite sent
Master Diabolos 0 Revolve
(May. 06, 2020  7:26 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Master Diabolos 0 Revolve

Invite sent