[South Carolina, USA] South Carolina Bladers

Like i said if we could get enough people i would consider a tournament.
Hey, all of you that live in upstate or are able to get there: can we start an upstate tourney in rock hill? i live close and so do alot of you.
BATTLE MY LEONE!
ill do gaffney
or columbia
I'm thinking about making a tournament May 19 or June 16 in Charleston. Is anyone interested?
Yes I do realize this is an old thread. BUT Im heading down to South Carolina in December to visit family. Im also interested in hosting while Im there. It would be near or around Aiken SC if i did. Who would come?
i live in charleston, james island
I might be willing to do an event in October in or around Aiken SC. Im going up to visit my sister. So Ill have some extra time
so would i we just need someoone to host it
(Sep. 30, 2012  3:41 AM)Zeo Darkblade Wrote: so would i we just need someoone to host it

I might be coming down to SC in OCT. for a mini vacation/see family. I would be in Aiken. So hosting would be a possibility. Ill know this coming week if im gonna be able to go or not.
hey I'm new here but I have been beybladeing for years and i'm good and im in chaleston to
I wanna go to a tournament but i can't host and it has to be on Saturday because its the only time in free so anyone wanna host i will come of there enough people for a tournament
SO I know this is a necro BUT:

Im gonna be in South Carolina towards the end of July or first of August. My sister is having a baby, so before or after I was thinking of hosting an event. Anyone in the area of Aiken SC?
I'm visiting south Carolina next week anyone up for a battle?!
If any of you would consider coming up to Maryland this tournament aims to be huge, it would be well worth it for you: Thread is live: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Silver-S...y-Farewell
There will be a convention called Nashicon in March in SC & I plan on attending. Will anybody be hosting a beyblade tournament there?
I'm in Charleston too I wish there was a tourney
im about 20 minutes from charleston, seems like enough people to host a mini tournament
I am a parent interested in hosting an event for my kids, their friends, and anyone else who would want to attend.  Are we able to charge a fee for general entry and tournament entry?  

-South Carolina Mom
(Jun. 16, 2019  12:01 AM)moni.mompreneur Wrote: I am a parent interested in hosting an event for my kids, their friends, and anyone else who would want to attend.  Are we able to charge a fee for general entry and tournament entry?  

-South Carolina Mom

Hey!  I'm also a mom looking to do the same thing in Georgia.  It looks like, based on the most recent updates, that there's a moratorium on tournament entry.  I believe that, if you're renting a space and you're being charged money, you can charge a general entry fee to offset your costs, even if you don't charge for folks to compete in the beyblade tourney.  I hope this is helpful.
I am in redbank. My whole family that makes 5 people two adults and 3 kids would love to get up and battle
(Sep. 05, 2010  8:29 PM)sadrak11 Wrote: Well i live in Lexington i could help you organize the tournament cause i wanted to make a tournament so what area do you have in mind were the tournament can be? msg me k ttyl if possible.

I am in lexington and would like to know if any tournaments are happening in our area
Anybody avail in Charleston SC / our kid is 9
looking for some kids in Charleston SC