[South Carolina, USA] South Carolina Bladers

(Jun. 16, 2019  12:01 AM)moni.mompreneur Wrote: I am a parent interested in hosting an event for my kids, their friends, and anyone else who would want to attend.  Are we able to charge a fee for general entry and tournament entry?  

-South Carolina Mom

were in Charleston SC, our kid is 9
I merged all the South Carolina threads together, since BrodyB seems to have actively searched for and posted in all of them, and in the future there should just be One South Carolina thread, meaning we won't run into that issue again.

Welcome to WBO! Please try not to create or post in multiple regional threads. One's fine.
Me and my son have picked up beyblading as a hobby and would love to connect with some SC bladers. We live in Columbia.
Hello, my son is also interested in beyblade. We live in Laurens.
Are there any active players/organizers in SC? I know the NC scene is pretty active but wondering about players near Columbia area.
Any bladers who live in Columbia wanna battle?
wow that is a lot of people

We should hold a tournament or something in Columbia and people from all around SC can participate cuz I really wanna test my stock combo Air Knight K5 in a tournament setting.

but yea a tournament of SC bladers would be fun
Unfortunately I don't think SC is big on Beyblade, if you're in northern SC/south Charlotte area then NC has been having frequent tournies.
Hey anyone in SC trynna have a tourney or just meet, I literally haven't played since like 2013, I'm trynna get into burst. So anyone trynna meet up or have a tourney in SC
(Aug. 02, 2021  4:48 PM)dopphy Wrote: Hey anyone in SC trynna have a tourney or just meet, I literally haven't played since like 2013, I'm trynna get into burst. So anyone trynna meet up or have a tourney in SC

I mean, #Fafnir hosts tournaments in North Carolina but he just finished his, maybe try waiting for his next tourney
Good afternoon everyone! I’m a new organizer in the Clemson area of SC. I wanted to see if there was interest in have a SC tournament next summer since it’s been a few years since we’ve had an SC tournament.
I’m in Florence and just learning about Beyblades with my 7yo son.
(Dec. 25, 2023  5:12 AM)Grizzbair Wrote: I’m in Florence and just learning about Beyblades with my 7yo son.

Thanks great! Beyblade is a great game to get into!
I’m hoping to host a tournament (probably either Burst format or GT format) sometime early summer (like May or June). I’m still planning but if anyone want to join I have a discord server and here is the invite link.

https://discord.gg/27CKYZznSv
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Bul...sh--110581

SC Beyblade tournament!