*Characters Needed* Beyblade Burst Flame

(Mar. 14, 2019  2:20 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Special Chapter 3: The Inferno Wolf
Noice man
Chapter 11: The Start of The district tournament!
Can I enter? Sora Akatsuki is a passionate blader with a personality similar to Ukio. His beyblade is Flash Sphinx 13reach hold’.
(Apr. 07, 2019  1:42 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Can I enter? Sora Akatsuki is a passionate blader with a personality similar to Ukio. His beyblade is Flash Sphinx 13reach hold’.

Sure!

Special Chapter 4: A Flashing Battle
Can I join, my character is arrogant Gamon Bash and his bey Burning Gotham, Gotham is a bat ? spirit. Gamon doesn’t like bey spirit and instead likes to scratch and destroy other beys.
(Apr. 07, 2019  4:51 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Can I join, my character is arrogant Gamon Bash and his bey Burning Gotham, Gotham is a bat ? spirit. Gamon doesn’t like bey spirit and instead likes to scratch and destroy other beys.

Okay!
Allow me to join this tournament please.

Character Name: Roku (Fun Fact: Roku means 6 in Japanese :p )

Bey: Hex Hydra 10Expand Destroy' (Balance-Type)

Moves:
Hex Destruction - Hydra's Blades go in Attack Mode as Hydra throws a barrage of attacks at the opponent, also because of the Destroy' Driver could cause the opponent's bey to destabilize.
Hex Guard - Hydra's Blades go in Defense/Stamina Mode as it defends itself from coming attacks and makes sure it stays up.
Hex Drive - normally used in Defense/Stamina Mode, Hydra glides around the stadium gaining more/maintaining Stamina.

Roku is a strong blader who possess the left-spinning Balance-Type: Hex Hydra. Its Layer consist of 6 blades on it which are able to switch from a Stamina/Defense Mode quickly to Attack Mode in battle and take out opponents.
Special Chapter 4: The Dark Bat
Can I join the bladers name is Shinobi Tanaka and the beyblade's name is Alpha Serpent.
This is not a tournament, you can add your characters to my story

(Apr. 07, 2019  5:13 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Can I join the bladers name is Shinobi Tanaka and the beyblade's name is Alpha Serpent.

This is not a tournament
(Apr. 07, 2019  5:14 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: This is not a tournament, you can add your characters to my story

I say tournament as in the district tournament - _ -
(Apr. 07, 2019  5:15 AM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  5:14 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: This is not a tournament, you can add your characters to my story

I say tournament as in the district tournament - _ -

Sure, I am not currently writing the main story as much because I am busy
(Apr. 07, 2019  5:16 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  5:15 AM)MrBlade Wrote: I say tournament as in the district tournament - _ -

Sure, I am not currently writing the main story as much because I am busy

Well whenever you continue with the main story could you please add my character in the District Tournament then?
(Apr. 07, 2019  5:18 AM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  5:16 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Sure, I am not currently writing the main story as much because I am busy

Well whenever you continue with the main story could you please add my character in the District Tournament then?

Sure!

(Apr. 07, 2019  5:13 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Can I join the bladers name is Shinobi Tanaka and the beyblade's name is Alpha Serpent.

This is not a tournament
I know this is not a tournament i am just giving you my characters name and bey
(Apr. 07, 2019  5:45 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote:

This is not a tournament
I know this is not a tournament i am just giving you my characters name and bey

Ok, I am very busy at the moment
(Apr. 07, 2019  6:29 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  5:45 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: I know this is not a tournament i am just giving you my characters name and bey

Ok, I am very busy at the moment
Sorry
(Apr. 07, 2019  11:19 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  6:29 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Ok, I am very busy at the moment
Sorry
It’s Ok!