Changes to the BeyPoint System, Blader Passports, and more!

(Jun. 03, 2009  1:53 AM)Cailany Wrote: Ah okay, was just wondering what would be used to get into tournament with out paying the $5 instead of looking them up or such.

The organizers of the tournament can just print a list of the people with Blader Passports :\
congats rocky. I hope there will be some near Fl. this summer I'm looking forward to going to one.
I'm with aqua about the organizers making a list.
Congrats Rosie! I'll donate ASAP Grin

Razor if you are close enough to me and my friends we could battle! Grin

Im from FL too!
Do online cards they would be crazy with beypoint stats and whatnot.
Some sort of Printout would be great to have, because alot of people could just rock up to Tournaments and claim they have one.
Organisers should have a list of who doesnt and who does.
(Jun. 03, 2009  7:37 AM)josh-jf Wrote: Organisers should have a list of who doesnt and who does.

If only there was some way to check ...
Besides most people know eachother anyway, i wouldnt even need a list to know who would and who wouldnt have a passport at the next tournament.
something cool to do with the cards would be below everyones faces have a little card symbol to show whether they have 1 or not
Um.......Passport Face says hi?
oh yeah lol i for some stupid reason completely forgot about the face you get awarded XD
(Jun. 03, 2009  2:12 PM)The Shredder Wrote: something cool to do with the cards would be below everyones faces have a little card symbol to show whether they have 1 or not

Also, it would be a bit too much. There's not really space for much more stuff to go there. Soon people will have like 5 rows of faces. 2 rows already stretches everything out so much. I think Brad might soon have to create like some kind of drop-down option so people can see the rest of the faces instead of having like 5 rows of faces overly stretching everything....

But the Blader Card/ ID could go in your profile or signature, like how people use their gamertags as their sigs.
Reminder that the Passport face pretty much does just that. :\
(Jun. 02, 2009  4:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: There is a new programming development coming up that will cost us $125 (it's going to rule, though!).

Gasp XD

Wonder what this will be...
Indeed, wondering why Bard says that it's going to rule! :o
You'll all be quite excited when you see it Grin
Now you've hyped it up, I'm hoping for some kind of build a bey system lol.
Sure it'll be awesome what ever it is Smile
Oh I think I'm pretty sure what it'll be Wink
I don't know if it was that exactly but I think Brad and I were talking about this over PM the other day Grin
Should be something related to Faces I think Confused

But I won't ruin it for you Tongue_out
tell rocky welcome but how much pounds would that be
Who's telling me what? I'm right here. :X Thanks~

$5 = £3
$10 = £6

So not much at all really. Grin