Championship giant spining stadium combos.

This is more of a discussion topic than rate my combo. Just wondering if you made it to the finals of a big championship and had to vs someone in one of those giant spinning stadiums, what combos would you use? HMS and Plastic.

Im thinking Best solo spin time would be a must here. Also i dont know how i feel about sharp tips considering they might get caught inbetween the stadium and the spinning center.

I would go with Bistol 10 Balcence for plastic. Maybe a compact combo

For HMS
again i dont like the idea of sharp tips and im worried about metal change geting caught.

I would consider either an uncoustimized advanced avrazer or maybe
AR: Advanced Eterner
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Metal Semiflat.

What would you guys do.
Id probably go with my Defence combo:

AR: Driger S
WD: 10-Heavy
SG: Neo-Right (MG)
BB: Dranzer V2
SP: Dranzer V2

Or My Smash Combo:

AR: Strata Dragoon G
Sub-AR: Strata Dragoon G
WD: 10-Wide
SG: Normal-Left
BB: SG Flat

The smash would try to take them out quickly and the defence would try to outlast them.
I always used 10bBistool. They're so big and there's no way to KO the opponent. Other than that, I'd use a Zombie.

For HMS, Wolborg MS variant.
At the world championships the beyblades bearly hit each other. The spining center was sending the blades out of the middle. A zombie wouldent hit the other blade enough to stay spinning long enough.
Maz Wrote:At the world championships the beyblades bearly hit each other. The spining center was sending the blades out of the middle. A zombie wouldent hit the other blade enough to stay spinning long enough.

Yeah, I've used them before. You're right, Zombie probably isn't a good idea. In that case, 10bBistool or Compacts.
If the Beys would have to use the ramps, I'd go for survival. Attackers would have a disadvantage like Brad said. Defense types could work better than attackers, but would get beat by most survival types.

I'd like to see a grip tipped Beyblade go down that ramp :p
I'd use either 10b bistool or a version of wolborg 4(unless you cant use the engine gear every round. In HMS id use a compact.
Pichuscute Wrote:I'd use either 10b bistool or a version of wolborg 4(unless you cant use the engine gear every round. In HMS id use a compact.

Wolborg 4 is a great idea if the center is spinning in the correct direction.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Maz Wrote:At the world championships the beyblades bearly hit each other. The spining center was sending the blades out of the middle. A zombie wouldent hit the other blade enough to stay spinning long enough.

Yeah, I've used them before. You're right, Zombie probably isn't a good idea. In that case, 10bBistool or Compacts.

Yeah i remember the japanesse champ used a zombie
If i recall right it was a bearing stinger base and that caused his loss.
Edit: The fact that it was a zombie not the base caused his loss.

Quote:I'd use either 10b bistool or a version of wolborg 4(unless you cant use the engine gear every round. In HMS id use a compact.
Wolborg 4 base is actualy a realy good.

Tiger defence
Wide survivor
Wolborg 4

Anyone?
I only had the opportunity to use one of those once in a W.O.W. tournaments finals. I don't really even want to discuss what combo I used because I knew absolutely NOTHING about the strategic elements of Beyblade. Lets just say I was using a Fortress Base combo and got owned by a Compact.

Anyway, Compacts or Wolborg 4 combination would be best.
Lmao I remember when I first started blading I won W.O.W twice using this blade

AR: Galman
WD: 8 Balance I couldnt really remember since it was a while back
SG: wolborg 2 shaft Right spin
BB: Draciel F

lol at that time I didnt have many blades XD but this combo seemed to work XD
my first tournament, i only had dranzer f and wolborg, and i used the worst possible combo i could make with those parts

AR: Wolborg
WD: Eight Balance
BB: Dranzer F

i encountered the tip change issue and lost the final ... to ichida
Dident that one wolborg 4 spin like 7 min in the takera spinning stadium?
Is there like something special you have to do or does it just spin that long?
I never had a wolborg 4 so i dont know how it works.
the stadium needs to be spinning counter-clockwise to charge the EG up
And then it just goes? So its like a sure thing to work as long as the stadiums spining that way?
Maz Wrote:And then it just goes? So its like a sure thing to work as long as the stadiums spining that way?

It seems so. Speechless
If we all just realzied this 4 years ago XD
I would most likely also use Ten Balance bistool. Hms, probably DEMS ring, and Wolborg MS core?
Lol 10-Balance with a Semi-Flat base is awesome for endurance for some reason, i would probably use a AR of my choice though (Such as Tiger Defencer)
For MS I'd think either Wolborg MS variant or something like
AR: Metal Ape
WD: CWD Defense Ring (with the 17g metal piece instead of the 15)
RC: Bearing Core

Normally that's one where you'd put Bearing Core 2 for a defensive combo, but I think it could work for endurance in this case. I'd rather have the hard plastic tip than the rubber tip for a moving stadium.

For plastics it's obvious to me:
AR: Tiger Defense
WD: Ten Heavy
SG : Neo Right (HMC)
BB: Metal Change base

Driger S with a few upgrades or the 10B Bistool if I could just find my second box of blades in my basement...Pinching_eyes
For HMS, I'm guessing Wolborg MS would be the best choice
(Aug. 09, 2008  12:57 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: For HMS, I'm guessing Wolborg MS would be the best choice

I dont know. Wolborg MS does not have a very good solo spin time and in this stadium your bearly hiting the other beyblade. I think an uncoustimized Advanced eterner would beat wolborg MS in this stadium.
(Aug. 10, 2008  4:50 PM)Maz Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2008  12:57 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: For HMS, I'm guessing Wolborg MS would be the best choice

I dont know. Wolborg MS does not have a very good solo spin time and in this stadium your bearly hiting the other beyblade. I think an uncoustimized Advanced eterner would beat wolborg MS in this stadium.

Really? Gasp
Didn't know that.
(By the way, I'm not being sarcastic)