Championship giant spining stadium combos.

(Aug. 20, 2008  7:35 AM)FelGrand Wrote: 2 MORE metal balls(equals to 4 metal balls)in draciel blade base(or any other BB)is not allowed in competition, read beyblade guide book 3...

What guide book are you talking about o.0

Official tournement rules allow for extra balls.
(Aug. 12, 2008  3:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2008  3:33 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: No, I think he used a compact. It was:
Bistool AR
10 Heavy
Draciel MBD base (with 4 metal balls?)
I'm not positive, though.

This sounds right, though I'm not sure about the 4 metal balls. He got the combo from OtC.

Hmm...no, I thought he used this:
Bistool AR
10 Heavy
Driger V Base

...at least, that's what it said on the Beyblade.com interview.

EDIT: No, that was his World Championship Winner combo.
Proof (fourth question down): http://www.beyblade.com/BBA/champ/interview.asp

Against Shaun and Steven, he used the combo that I quoted.
Wolborg 4's base is hilarious in th dish, if the dish is spinning in your favour, the tip will get caught in the notches and your beyblade will recharge (Also works with uriel 2's base, but it throws it ff balance so it's not recommended)

Compact combos work lovely in spinning stadiums, especially bistool.
(Aug. 20, 2008  7:35 AM)FelGrand Wrote: 2 MORE metal balls(equals to 4 metal balls)in draciel blade base(or any other BB)is not allowed in competition, read beyblade guide book 3...

Uhm...yes it is.
The restrictions on competition dependant on where you're going are:
Tuned Bearings (I'm not 100 percent if these are banned but I know it's frowned upon)
Broken AR
Worn down Base/tip
If an AR normally has a subring it is REQUIRED to have it on in play.
If a base has support parts, they must be used, However you can change the support parts from different beyblades if you want.
Putty
Any illegal modifications, like modifying your AR so that it's sharper, or your weight disk in case you feel like welding carp on it.
Hidden spirits beyblades aren't allowed.
There are sometimes tournaments with certain requirements, an example was a magnecore tournament where you had to use at least one piece of MG part.
I know i've probably missed some, and i'm not sure if this is the place for it, and I apologise if it isn't.
(Sep. 01, 2008  10:24 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: Wolborg 4's base is hilarious in th dish, if the dish is spinning in your favour, the tip will get caught in the notches and your beyblade will recharge (Also works with uriel 2's base, but it throws it ff balance so it's not recommended)

Pretty sure you meant Cappricorn Strike G which is not Uriel 2's original BB in anyway shape or form. It's a Pegasus BB (has the Gyro).

Or maybe you meant Uriel 1 with the metal shaft and the plastic tip. The one Beholder called a mirrored Dragoon V.
(Sep. 01, 2008  10:16 PM)Train Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  10:24 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: Wolborg 4's base is hilarious in th dish, if the dish is spinning in your favour, the tip will get caught in the notches and your beyblade will recharge (Also works with uriel 2's base, but it throws it ff balance so it's not recommended)

Pretty sure you meant Cappricorn Strike G which is not Uriel 2's original BB in anyway shape or form. It's a Pegasus BB (has the Gyro).

Or maybe you meant Uriel 1 with the metal shaft and the plastic tip. The one Beholder called a mirrored Dragoon V.

No, Uriel 2's tip. It's so thin it gets stuck in the notches like Advance Guardian.
Who uses Uriel 2's Sharp Tip? Speechless Use the flat one!
(Sep. 01, 2008  11:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Who uses Uriel 2's Sharp Tip? Speechless Use the flat one!

He has two? I only had a sharp come with mine in the packet and it was still sealed Uncertain

Edit: Oh god I just clicked. Walked over, found Uriel, turned the tip around XD Can't believe I didn't notice that before!
(Sep. 01, 2008  11:59 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  11:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Who uses Uriel 2's Sharp Tip? Speechless Use the flat one!

He has two? I only had a sharp come with mine in the packet and it was still sealed Uncertain

You flip the damn thing. You have no idea the power you control! AH HA HA HA HA... <.<

You flip it over to use the flat tip. I'm amazed at how many people don't seem to know this.
(Sep. 02, 2008  12:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

You flip it over to use the flat tip. I'm amazed at how many people don't seem to know this.

I blame my other half, He hogs Uriel 2 to himself XD