Championship giant spining stadium combos.

(Aug. 10, 2008  4:58 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2008  4:50 PM)Maz Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2008  12:57 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: For HMS, I'm guessing Wolborg MS would be the best choice

I dont know. Wolborg MS does not have a very good solo spin time and in this stadium your bearly hiting the other beyblade. I think an uncoustimized Advanced eterner would beat wolborg MS in this stadium.

Really? Gasp
Didn't know that.
(By the way, I'm not being sarcastic)

Haha its all good. The thing about wolborg that makes it so great is that when its going against another beybklade and there hiting each other wolborg loses alot less spin then its oponent. And in oposite spin it can steal spin very effectivly. In this stadium none of that is an advantage since it is bearly hiting the other beyblade.
Ohhh, I get you now.
Do you think a Driger S would do well in this stadium?
I would do fine. Would do beter with a HMC and a Ten Heavy
i wonder what they ever did with that arena..it would be a waste if they just trashed it
(Aug. 10, 2008  7:14 PM)Bluezee Wrote: i wonder what they ever did with that arena..it would be a waste if they just trashed it

No, actually, it would be proof there is a creator, and he is watching out for us.
I agree, but what if they get excited and make something worse?
(Aug. 10, 2008  8:34 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I agree, but what if they get excited and make something worse?

There's only two ways they can do that, really.

1. Make it so that the stadium: randomly shakes, goes up and down, spins and changes directions constantly, and/or tilts back and forth.

2. No stadium, motorbikes.
LOL, they might try to make some of the dishes from the anime
Imagine a Great Wall of China beystadium!
They're probably in a warehouse somewhere.
(Aug. 10, 2008  9:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: They're probably in a warehouse somewhere.

Whomever has those stadiums man, im sure bidding for it would reach 10,000. Most awesome beystadium i have ever seen in my life according to the youtube videos.
Why do you guys think that 10 heavy and HMC would make your combos that would never hit the other bey better?
(Aug. 11, 2008  5:02 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Why do you guys think that 10 heavy and HMC would make your combos that would never hit the other bey better?

Depending on the combo, I don't see why you would not want a higher spin velocity. Which is what those parts would do.

Even if they never touch, having a higher spin velocity means it will be a lot more balanced.
Okay, in my head I was focusing completely on survival. I didn't factor in that the beys would probably be knocked off balance easily.
I think Noland C. (The BBA World Champ in 2004 - I think) used a 10bBistool to win his match.
No, I think he used a compact. It was:
Bistool AR
10 Heavy
Draciel MBD base (with 4 metal balls?)
I'm not positive, though.
He used that to win the north american championship
(Aug. 12, 2008  3:33 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: No, I think he used a compact. It was:
Bistool AR
10 Heavy
Draciel MBD base (with 4 metal balls?)
I'm not positive, though.

This sounds right, though I'm not sure about the 4 metal balls. He got the combo from OtC.
From what I've read between the stuff that was reported on beyblade.com he used that all the way through the world tourney. Although I don't think he would've gotten past Kenta's zombie were it not for the stadium. Apparently though after the world championship he switched to some HMS blade for the Times Square rumble tourney, which reportedly used the same arena. Anyone have a clue what he could've used then?
2 MORE metal balls(equals to 4 metal balls)in draciel blade base(or any other BB)is not allowed in competition, read beyblade guide book 3...
Does anybody know what combo the guy who came 2nd used (I think his name was Nathan H.)?
(Aug. 20, 2008  10:23 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Does anybody know what combo the guy who came 2nd used (I think his name was Nathan H.)?

I thought he used one very similar to Nolands. I thought it was this:
AR:Tiger Defence
WD:Ten Balance(Maybe Ten Heavy...)
BBGrinraciel MBD

I could be wrong but I thought thats what he used.
I know he used the following to win the UK tournament:
AR: Tiger Defenser
WD: Ten heavy
BB: Bistool

But it looks like he used a different blade in the World Championship finals.
Hmmmm.....well Im pretty sure he at least used Tiger Denfence(Defenser) as the AR not sure about the rest though.
They should've said what parts they used like they did after the National championships.
But yeah, I think he used Tiger Defenser too.