Challenge: Beat All Dragooon Variants (Also Killerken Dragooon DF105 LRF)

Challenge: Beat All Dragooon Variants (Also Killerken Dragooon DF105 LRF)

Hello WBO! This thread is similar to Ingulit's Challenge: Beat All RF Variants. However the title says it all as this thread is completely different. Dragooon has dominated the metagame for far too long. I say we find a counter. The goal of this challenge is to find a "Dragooon Counter." This Dragooon Counter however has to be able to counter all Dragoon combo's however...

This may sound insane considering that Dragooon can be utilized in all types of combo's. However, this is a challenge and an almost impossible one at that too.

To propose a true counter, your combo has to be able to counter ALL of these variants of Dragooon combo's:-

MSF-H _______ Dragooon (Preferably Killerken, Revizer, Genbuall, Wyvang, Dragooon) BD145 RDF

MSF-H Killerken/Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD

Killerken Dragooon DF105 LRF

Thats right. So, this is the challenge. Put your minds into this challenge WBO, for I know someone will be able to find a counter.

All tests must be done in a BB-10 and must be tested with "Standard Procedure." Try to post a video for evidence.

Good Luck To All. (This is a challenge but not an impossible challenge.)

Pretty simple actually. To beat _____Dragoon sa165 ewd use attack or duo_____BGrin. Same combo works in zero g. For zero g, duo cancer f230 bs/cf

Do i geta prize for amswering the question properly?
Please read the thread again Dark_Mousy. You have to beat all the combo's I listed. Duo BGrin would be easily KO'd by Killerken Dragooon DF105 LRF. You do realize this is an almost impossible challenge, right? Nice Try Though.
I think it is pretty impossible to beat three different types of combos. It is way more different than Ingulit's, which was actually a more sensible challenge since all RF combos are generally attack-based. I could say,"Beat all Duo variants!" and it would be next to impossible since Duo is top tier in defense,stamina,and balance.
ShinobuXD: Which is why this is one of the most difficult challenges. It is meant to challenge the WBO's minds. Whoever can come up with the combo to counter all of the Dragooon Combo's would be considered a genius. The WBO should at least try to come up with a combo that comes the closes to beating all the Dragooon Combo's I previously mentioned.
(Dec. 22, 2012  12:58 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Pretty simple actually. To beat _____Dragoon sa165 ewd use attack or duo_____BGrin. Same combo works in zero g. For zero g, duo cancer f230 bs/cf

Do i geta prize for amswering the question properly?
Yes. you get to be awesome.

Anyway,adding to what Dark_mousy said, MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RDF works pretty well.

MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD vs. MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RDF
Diablo launched first on even launches, Dragooon launched first on odd.
Detail Results (Click to View)
Dragooon: 3 (0 OS, 3 KO)
Diablo: 17 (12 OS, 5 KO)
Dragooon Win %: 15.0%

Well, these are Inguilts tests,not mine.
MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD vs. Death Aquario W145WD
Death launched first on even launches, Dragooon launched first on odd.
Detail Results (Click to View)
Dragooon: 0 (0 OS, 0 KO)
Death: 20 (20 OS, 0 KO)
Dragooon Win %: 0.0%
These are also Inguil's tests, not mine.

Now lets see how MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145 RDF does against the other combo's I mentioned. I'm pretty sure a skilled attack user like Meow! could KO that combo consistently with Killerken Dragooon DF105 LRF.

Sorry but you have not solved/completed my challenge, yet.
(Dec. 22, 2012  1:11 AM)Pokebeach Wrote: Now lets see how MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145 RDF does against the other combo's I mentioned. I'm pretty sure a skilled attack user like Meow! could KO that combo consistently with Killerken Dragooon DF105 LRF.

Sorry but you have not solved/completed my challenge, yet.
Well, technically, Inguilt has not completed your challenge.

And about that Killerken Dragoon DF105LRF, you should ask Meow! to do those tests.
Again, Meow! could KO Death Aquario W145 WD with ease. I'd have to ask him to do the tests. If anyone could do the tests, that would be excellent. Please try to also upload a video as well.
Just putting out there MSF-H Killerken Killerken BD145RSF is a great counter To all Dragooon Combos But i don't think much people have 3 of Killerken to do this test can someone make a video on this combo countering all Dragooon combos , Maybe?
The thing with this combo its heaviness and with the BD145RSF has so much friction with the stadium it will make it hard. This bey is a "TANK" it will be very hard to KO. The thing about this combo its easy to spin steal off of and does not have much attack power so this combo will be hard to train with and needs a lot of training. Idk test it?
MSF-H Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD is guranteed to OS that combo consistently.
Dragoon can counter dragooon
Can we use dragooon ?
Also why isn't Dragooon BD in the OP? Thats one of the main Dragooon Combos to.
(Dec. 22, 2012  2:18 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Also why isn't Dragooon BD in the OP? Thats one of the main Dragooon Combos to.

That is for Zero G. Dragooon BD in BB10 isn't nowhere near as effective.
(Dec. 22, 2012  1:02 AM)Pokebeach Wrote: Please read the thread again Dark_Mousy. You have to beat all the combo's I listed. Duo BGrin would be easily KO'd by Killerken Dragooon DF105 LRF. You do realize this is an almost impossible challenge, right? Nice Try Though.

I pretty much beat your "Challenge." But to go into a bit more explaination:

Revizer/Killerken Dragoon SA165 EWD: Attack types beat this. Been there done that, got the t shirt.

MSF-H _______ Dragooon (Preferably Killerken, Revizer, Genbuall, Wyvang, Dragooon) BD145 RDF: Duo BD can do the job if RDF isn't aggressive. Or A decent attack combo.
I can pretty much confirm that Dragooon Saramanda BD145CS walls Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF. It seems to be the only counter I can find.

My RDF is a bit aggro, but when it's calm, Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF can stall for the OS on Dragooon Saramanda BD145RDF.
What Dark Mousy said works fine, but I think we are looking for a single combo that can handle all dragooon customs... So ill be working on this tomorrow... But my guess would be a balance combo... With good defense to wall Dragooon attack customs, and nice stamina to last to the final rotations of dragooon.... Well, maybe we could just try a death combo with a weak launch. I'm not sure yet, but maybe it could work. I'll do some tests tomorrow.

Then again, I don't think dragooon is "that" dominant. Idk on Zero G but on BB-10 its just "good"