Central Arizona

Phoenix and the like, or around the southwest type stuff. I have a perfect battle record that won't serve a purpose if I don't keep battling. I'll also do training with anyone willing to learn.
You seem pretty confident. What makes you think you know so much?
We have a map if you want to find other people near you. Of course, it doesn't have everyone but it's got at least the active members on it. Smile *points up*

EDIT: Prolly that perfect record. Though I imagine theres someone on here that can bring her down a few times. Even if she is as good as she says. Tongue_out
Look up in the navigation bar. It's says 'Map' and has a picture of a world next to it. Click on it.
Alot of practice, trial and error during training and not during actual battles. A little luck never hurt anyone either. Around the time I first got into Beyblades I was also really into physics. Also! I may be confident but I'm not cocky x.^ If it happens I'm really gonna congratulate whomever first beats me, it'd be breaking a win streak of over 300.
(Feb. 27, 2009  11:04 PM)ClockworkGidget Wrote: Alot of practice, trial and error during training and not during actual battles. A little luck never hurt anyone either. Around the time I first got into Beyblades I was also really into physics. Also! I may be confident but I'm not cocky x.^ If it happens I'm really gonna congratulate whomever first beats me, it'd be breaking a win streak of over 300.

A win streak is nothing without context. We don't know who you faced, what Beyblades were used, and what conditions. I also don't believe that you won 300 consecutive matches in a game with a luck factor as high as Beyblade.

Do you know Zombies? Compact? Spin velocity? Principles of Smash Attack? I'm just worried because everyone who's ever come here claiming to be an expert has been anything but.
I think you are taking me the wrong way, I understand being wary. My youtube videos will show my knowledge as they progress, though I believe my terminology of certain things is different. (All the Beyblades were what you would count as official, my main opponent, a friend whos father only recently married my mother was my main opponent, using a dranzer F and later a dranzer S after the dranzer F attack, and the replacement, shattered. I personally used a driger S from start to finish and would still use it now if I had a chance to battle.) <--totally irrelevant as I won't be bothered if you choose to not believe what I say as it doesn't matter in any capacity anyway. I never asked for points or ranks or anything of the sort, so I'm not 100% sure of the reason for the scrutiny. Lastly, Beyblades aren't about luck, only the difference between who launched what, where and how could be considered 'luck'. Sort of like surviving a car crash.
If you only ever used Driger S, please, you don't get to talk like an expert. Good Beybladers need to use lots of different Beyblades with lots of different parts to be strong. Even Driger S can be customized by replacing the WD with Ten Heavy and the SG with a Neo SG with Heavy Metal Core. Beating uncustomized Dranzer S and F is no big deal. The fact that you specify only the "Beyblades that can be counted as official" is a little suspicious as well.

The reason for the scrutiny is that you're saying you'd be happy to teach people and in your intro topic you made it sound like you knew a lot, but it doesn't seem like you know as much as you like to act like you do.

Beyblade has a luck factor whether or not you want to admit it. I'd say the ratio is about 70% Beyblade choice, 20% shooting and 10% luck. Obviously these figures are arbitrary, but there is luck involved because you cannot control the Beyblade once you've shot it, you cannot decide which parts of the Beyblade contact each other. A difference of 1 or 2 cm on the attacking point will drastically affect the effect of the impact.

You're here, and you're welcome to learn; but please don't make any attempts to come off as an expert. Especially at 22 years old, I don't think anyone here will feel bad about putting you in your place if you continue your unjustified arrogance.
Also, I just watched your videos and while you seem to delve into superfluous mechanical details with some competency, there's nothing useful or beyond absolutely basic in them, and some of the information is just plain wrong, and you're using poor, outdated equipment.
Ok, I really don't feel like continuing after such unbridled hostility but. Here goes. The fact that I mention only "Official" is because I, nor anyone I knew had anything besides what YOU would consider official. Apart from a single hidden spirit which no one ever used because it was only launched once, and I don't even remember who launched against it but it was disassembled by the other blade.

Maybe you shouldn't jump on people who are willing to teach others until you see them teaching something that is wrong.

Without a way to SHOW that it isn't luck, I doubt I could convince most people, and without anyone to battle as of yet, I have no witnesses. Hopefully that'll be rectified with time.

Not entirely sure what the age comment was about, and if you move two paragraphs up from this, I won't have to repeat myself. On a side note, I had begun teaching my 7 year old half sister about Beyblades two days ago when I pulled them out of the closet (where they had sat for almost 5 years). She is quite good and could probably beat my step brother who used to battle me all the time years ago. x.^
The intent of the first videos is to be basic, the TITLE should have showed that. A good understanding of the basics helps build a better understanding of the more complicated things.

Also, I'm quite poor, so I can't go using anything other than the camera my fiance bought me a couple years ago. Which only replaced a worse one, sorry if it doesn't live up to your standards.
I was talking about your Beyblades, stadium and grip, not your camera.

As for the rest of your comments, I feel I said everything that needed to be said and people can draw their own conclusions. Good luck finding some opponents. Smile
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Main_Page
Read some....... And good luck with the tournanment.