Celebrations: WBO Anniversary!

Is it OK if we upload the video through a hosting website instead of YouTube? I don't have an account...
Appreciation Video:

Kai-V You and the website are the Ice and we are the frost, the frost that you gather so You and Site wont melt this is nothing but a beautiful Iceland with a powerful freezing weather to keep the land Iced. Just as the website You are a one of a kind, the person who turned just a few little frost into a tiny like icey snow then with us this little icey snow became a Icicle shard after it became an Iceland how beautiful its the same with beyblade Am I right or not Post your answers, I want to be moved by the slipping Iceland, like 1000 frost are caring me through the freezing wind.
Happy brad day... This is the best hunt i have seen.
Nice to have such a site.
Happy Anniversary WBO... Glad to b a part of it.
Happy Anniversary WBO... Glad to be a part of it.
(Dec. 14, 2012  12:10 PM)kalpesh666 Wrote: Happy Anniversary WBO... Glad to b a part of it.
Happy Anniversary WBO... Glad to be a part of it.

Hey m really glad to see u posting again...keep this up...and dont forget to check the scavenger hunt...u can participate in that too!
(Dec. 13, 2012  10:10 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2012  7:46 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2012  12:18 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Google is your friend.

No way ! Gasp
-__-
I meant within the rules limitations.
You mean the size? Just put it in spoiler brackets.

The tournament I'm going to is one the 15th. Why can't it be on the 16, where it'll be free? Unhappy
BTW, I love month long celebrations, ahah.

What? no. Did you even read the original question?
How come barely anyone commented on Mtwo's beautiful recolours?!

Also, we want to announce that there will be a special prize for 10 Members who will have contributed in the Scavenger Hunt in the best ways! More details are coming up.

This is the current leaderboard :

Quote:Nik1392 : 15
Ashton pinto : 14
Cannon : 13
Darkwocher : 12
Galaxy : 12
ShinobuXD : 11
Scout25 : 10
Tris : 10
ZX : 10
C a o S³ : 10
TheAndreScrolls : 10
BeybladePants11 : 9
Ingulit : 8
Christophermk : 8
*Ginga* : 8
UltimiteOrion : 7
BladerPegasis : 7
Pyrus10000 : 7
The Beymaster : 6
The Dragoon : 6
Pranzdiv123 : 6
Zeneo : 6
Kaizer Vearn : 6
Tri : 5
Imperial : 5
Daft Mau5 : 5
Real Madrid : 5
Bj3rdd : 5
Bobmcdoogal/Pkm Trainer N : 5
Insane : 4
Galaxy blade : 4
Zflare3 : 4
N0body : 4
Kujikato : 4
Curious George : 4
Terzinaccio : 4
Cosmic : 4
Wpardin : 4
Helldragonking : 4
Rock_bull_EX : 4
xXJCherzXx : 3
Thunder Dome : 3
Anchor : 3
Synth : 3
Lightning blade : 3
Clefairy : 3
Demonic : 3
AeroRespawn : 3
Stormscorpio1 : 3
Insomniac. : 3
Dario Ulivieri : 3
Primal : 3
Odin : 3
Saber1005 : 3
Janstarblast : 3
Meow! : 2
Nickien : 2
Prastyo wibowo : 2
Pokemon Trainer : 2
Ultra : 1
Ga’Hooleone : 1
Meteor-V : 1
Beybladeforever : 1
Aqua Roxas : 1
Coach : 1
Joseph317 : 1
Wtater88 : 1
Spy : 1
Wyatt V2 : 1
Blader Phamtom : 1
Sildron : 1
Time : 1
Wow. Chocked_2
I should probably get to work, although I uploaded some stuff to facebook I can't take a screen shot? Can I just use my camera then?
I need to get to work. hah. I used to be close to the lead now I'm in the back. Kai-V I forgot if you said this or not but will you put more things for the scavenger hunt in the OP soon?
Those recolors are amazing!
(Dec. 10, 2012  4:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, Mtwo has exciting news for you : the top prizes may be more than you expect!

Ah, they look so fine. Great work, Mtwo!

P.S: Nice work on compiling the leaderboard, Kai-V. Fantastic!

(Dec. 14, 2012  9:52 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Yo Kai-V, why do I only have 8? I uploaded the video, so I should 10.

Send her a kind reminder via PM, she's quite the busy person and all ... publicly calling her out on it doesn't fly Confused
Just turned into a quality post, lol.
(Dec. 14, 2012  1:21 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Appreciation Video:

Achivement: No Idenity theif here focks
Gasp
Mtwo, those are awesome recolors!!! Great job!
Actually, I didn't notice the picture and was waiting for one.

GOD DAMN though, Mtwo there's not a single member on here who beats you in recoloring beys. That is simply amazing!

Of course, it seems like the work of an experienced Plamo, but it's amazing still! Great to have someone like you involved with Beyblading!
I have a question, do the top ten winners count in the other 10 special prizes?? And mtwo, the recolors are awesome.
(Dec. 15, 2012  3:02 AM)clintonbeyblade Wrote: I have a question, do the top ten winners count in the other 10 special prizes?? And mtwo, the recolors are awesome.

It is not because you are in the top ten that you automatically get the new special prize, no. The quality of your contributions in the Scavenger Hunt will be the determining factor.
(Dec. 15, 2012  3:02 AM)clintonbeyblade Wrote: I have a question, do the top ten winners count in the other 10 special prizes?? And mtwo, the recolors are awesome.

I geuss it will be for the members who will contribute best entries (in face contenst, appreciatition video, etc) to scavange hunt....correct me if im wrong!

And those are awsome recolours Mtwo!! Should get a tutorial from on recolours!!Wink
Wohhh threre are recolors too for prizes?? Thats great!! And i loved those recolored beyblade. Awsome work mtwo, keep it up!Smile
Umm.. That says I have 2 points? I have 6.
Haha nik is at the top!! If he wins i will get to see that awsome samurai pegasis and that beautiful recolored beySmile

and ur work is really awsome Mtwo!!
seems fun,,, i will participate in this contest,, moreover i am getting 4 points tomorrow for attending a tournament....