"Carp" in place of "carp"

Is it just me or is this like an epidemic in the WBO?

shoot I put carp too

i meant to put carp xd

how do I delete a thread?
Cuss words get replaced with carp.

Watch your mouths, bladers! There are children present, as well as other people who might not appreciate swearing.
For some reason, c*** is considered as a normal word except here
...there are three words beginning with C that are four letters that are varying levels of problematic. They range the gamut from "minor" to "NEVER CALL ANYONE THIS EVER"

Maybe just stop with the swears on the public messageboard frequented by young children.
(Jul. 28, 2019  1:37 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: ...there are three words beginning with C that are four letters that are varying levels of problematic. They range the gamut from "minor" to "NEVER CALL ANYONE THIS EVER"

Maybe just stop with the swears on the public messageboard frequented by young children.

Being on the internet for more than 12 years has turned my mind and mouth dirty. Immediately reiterated those three words in my head with a chuckle. But yeah, I automatically type "carp" especially to denote how bad a part is in the forums, like "bad" is so-so to not really usable, but "carp" means BAADDD
(Jul. 28, 2019  1:37 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: ...there are three words beginning with C that are four letters that are varying levels of problematic. They range the gamut from "minor" to "NEVER CALL ANYONE THIS EVER"

The “carp” word I censored in my first post in this thread is relatively minor in most places. So minor, its not even a cuss in some areas

Not sure why here its considered a “cuss word.” And oh geez, children roaming around the website. If they can be six and come on here, imagine the other wonders theyll discover on other sites lol