Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh/Durham
1500 RDU Center Dr.
  Ask for Hodges Room Meeting Space
01:00pm on 07/18/2020
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hello North Carolina lets show up and show out for a Raleigh event. If you are interested in attending the tournament please feel free to hit the blue Join Tournament button above. Hopefully we can reach our cap and if so, please let me know if you want to be put on the waiting list. The waiting list does not guarantee tournament entry. Whether you are entered into the tournament or not, you are still more than welcome to come to the event. We will have extra Hasbro and TT stadiums for BeyBladers standing by just wanting to have friendly competition with old and new friends. Feel free to bring your own Bey Stadiums as well. 

Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh/Durham

1500 RDU Center Dr.

Morrisville, NC 27650

Ask for Hodges Room Meeting Space

We're really not sure how long the tournament will last but we expect for you to stay AT LEAST 3-4 hours. Parents please be attentive to your young children at all times please and thank you. 

Prizes

1st Place: Winners choice of any single booster or starter bey from Four-Gaming

2nd Place: Pending

3rd Place:  Pending

*This is our first Tournament so please help us make it a great one.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Approved! I've also added the 24 player cap since this is your first event. Good luck my dude.
Good luck on this tournament! I will likely not be able to go but I can always see.
Unfortunately, I'll be at a wedding in New Orleans that weekend, but I hope you guys have a great turnout for your first event! Maybe I'll catch the next one. =)
(Feb. 26, 2020  3:38 AM)Crashmk1 Wrote: Unfortunately, I'll be at a wedding in New Orleans that weekend, but I hope you guys have a great turnout for your first event! Maybe I'll catch the next one. =)

You...live in North Carolina?
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, yippee
By the way StayCool, you can join your own tournament. Most organizers do, so I just wanted to make you aware of that.

Edit: I have decided to join, but I cannot confirm 100% I will be there. I will unjoin if I am for sure unable to come.
I'm going to sign my son up for the tournament. If I can't reschedule the plans we already have for this day, I'll take him off the participant list. Thanks!
Thanks kjrules17 and BuilderROB if you’re able to come you know we’d love to have you there. If you get the time Crashmk1 please come by and if not then we hope to have more in the future

(Feb. 26, 2020  3:56 AM)ldrago16 Wrote: I'm going to sign my son up for the tournament.  If I can't reschedule the plans we already have for this day,  I'll take him off the participant list.  Thanks!

No problem, we hope you can make it and if not we understand. We’ll have more in the future also
(Feb. 26, 2020  3:38 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: You...live in North Carolina?

Nope, but I'd be willing to travel, as it's not much further of a drive than the one that I'll be making to Maryland next month. I live in WV, and there are few local tournaments here.
(Feb. 26, 2020  4:03 AM)Crashmk1 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  3:38 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: You...live in North Carolina?

Nope, but I'd be willing to travel, as it's not much further of a drive than the one that I'll be making to Maryland next month. I live in WV, and there are few local tournaments here.

Where in WV?

(Feb. 26, 2020  12:14 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I have one last left in me.

I’m All In..

Yes!
So from a judge/DJ standpoint:

How many stadiums will we have? And how many judges?
(Feb. 26, 2020  10:57 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So from a judge/DJ standpoint:

Right now I only have 3 stadiums and 3 judges including myself. If you'd like to be a judge you're more than welcome to be. We'd appreciate the help. As far as DJ'ing goes...what did you have in mind because I'm not a DJ but I do loves the music lol. (I hope we're referring to the same type of DJ)
(Feb. 26, 2020  11:37 PM)StayCool Wrote:

Right now I only have 3 stadiums and 3 judges including myself. If you'd like to be a judge you're more than welcome to be. We'd appreciate the help. As far as DJ'ing goes...what did you have in mind because I'm not a DJ but I do loves the music lol. (I hope we're referring to the same type of DJ)

I may judge if needed
Thank you Dacatman the more the merrier.
I will be there and a friend may come

If you need a judge I can be one
I'd appreciate anyone who would like to judge. I'm hoping that I can bring enough judges myself, because my main focus is for everyone to just enjoy their battles and the tournament overall. But if anyone would like to be a judge then you are more than welcome to do so.
Ok I do want to do some free play so can I judge for judges
Yes that's fine if you'd like
Ok also if u need help setting up just let me know
(Feb. 27, 2020  8:41 AM)Blader gi 327 Wrote: Ok also if u need help setting up just let me know

Thank you.
(Feb. 26, 2020  11:37 PM)StayCool Wrote:

Might be showing my age her a little bit hah. But back in the day we called the tournament host a DJ, kind of like a Blader DJ. I do have an extra stadium I’ll bring.
(Feb. 27, 2020  9:53 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  11:37 PM)StayCool Wrote: Right now I only have 3 stadiums and 3 judges including myself. If you'd like to be a judge you're more than welcome to be. We'd appreciate the help. As far as DJ'ing goes...what did you have in mind because I'm not a DJ but I do loves the music lol. (I hope we're referring to the same type of DJ)

Might be showing my age her a little bit hah. But back in the day we called the tournament host a DJ, kind of like a Blader DJ. I do have an extra stadium I’ll bring.

Lol don’t worry about the age it’s always great incorporating veterans. Thank you for bringing the stadium and helping overall. Maybe we could talk to someone to get the DJ tag made officially, seems legit

I will be competing in this tournament after all! The NC veteran Dark_Mousy has sparked my interest. Crashmk1 time to see if the old plastic generation skills can compete with the new burst system lol
(Feb. 27, 2020  2:02 PM)StayCool Wrote:
I will be competing in this tournament after all! The NC veteran Dark_Mousy has sparked my interest. Crashmk1 time to see if the old plastic generation skills can compete with the new burst system lol

Someone's gotta show these youngsters how it's done. Speaking of which, we really need to get some risers for the stadiums at events. I'm going to make way too many "dad noises" trying to kneel down to these things, hahaha.