Card Game.

I liked yugioh and bakugan wanted to play pokemon but dad would never let me play it.
Yu-Gi-Oh is awesome Grin It was the only fun card game to me... Pokemon was just too annoying for me to play....
(Jun. 11, 2011  12:01 AM)crsmelee Wrote: Yu-Gi-Oh is awesome Grin It was the only fun card game to me... Pokemon was just too annoying for me to play....

No body can be bothered learning Pokemon, plus it's a bit samey nowdays. I like Yugioh (i have an awesome roid deck) and Duel Masters.
hmm, surprised i havent posted here yet. ok err well back when i was playing the plastic series beyblades i also got into yu-gi-oh, tough decision on witch to bring to school as 1 half of the kids played yu-gi-oh and the other played beyblades. nowadays i play pokemon, yu-gi-oh, duel masters, a bit of magic the gathering, chaotic, bakugan (not so much the actural card game) and many others. a game i just got then threw out the next mounth was a harry potter card game i got by a book club, not that bad but nobody played it, that was 3 years ago.
I still plzy YGO, used to play Pokemon, and everyone at my school plays BS. Basically, you deal all the cards out, and whoever has the Mother Ace puts it down. Then, the person to their left puts down any number of 2s face down, but they don't have to be 2s. Xomeone can call "BS!". and if the person who put down the cards was lying, they put the entire pile in their hand. If they told the truth, the person who called BS puts them in their hand. If nobody calls BS, but you were lying, after the next person's turn, you szy Peanut Butter. And it continues like that until someone runs out of cards. We were betting snacks and donuts on one game.
Okay, Wizards of the Coast are geniuses. MTG and Duel Masters were so awesome, and I'm glad the show is getting another look in America, so maybe the TCG gets revived too. I got hooked on MTG (I run a Green/Blue Proliferated Infection deck, and a White/Black Lilliana Vess/Victory's Herald deck) YuGiOh was the first TCG I played, and I don't see myself quitting anytime soon. (TGs are so fun to use!)
I played BS. It didn't seem very fun to me. Basically, it was an excuse for a lot of my family to scream the actual word and not get in trouble. In fact, someone said "35 Jokers!" just to hear it. Yeah...
my favorite was One Piece and Blackjack...

I recently discovered a beyblade trading game... wierd eh?
(Jun. 12, 2011  1:55 PM)Doesnt Matter Wrote: I still plzy YGO, used to play Pokemon, and everyone at my school plays BS. Basically, you deal all the cards out, and whoever has the Mother Ace puts it down. Then, the person to their left puts down any number of 2s face down, but they don't have to be 2s. Xomeone can call "BS!". and if the person who put down the cards was lying, they put the entire pile in their hand. If they told the truth, the person who called BS puts them in their hand. If nobody calls BS, but you were lying, after the next person's turn, you szy Peanut Butter. And it continues like that until someone runs out of cards. We were betting snacks and donuts on one game.

plzy? xomeone? szy? seriously, this post should go in the typos thread.
yugioh!!!! a little pokemon some beyblade tcg me and my buds even have a yugioh club at school i am the duelist king
When i was 5 or 6, i started playing yugioh... I quit at 7, started playing duel masters for 1 month, quit and started playing pokemon until 9, i stoped, my card game life, started playing bakugan...then stopped. at 10, i started playing yugioh again for a few months, i ended up quitting. At 11, i started playing beyblade ending my card game life.

At 12, i stopped playing beyblade a little, i sometimes play, but barley, on canada day, i got back into yugioh, still am, and since i understand how to play PROPERLY, i dont think i'll quit for a long time. Magic and WOW are too complicated, but i think im going to get into naruto, tomorrow, ill buy a few packs, so my 2card games will be yugioh and naruto ccg
(Oct. 02, 2011  10:57 PM)enforcers!!!!!! Wrote: yugioh!!!! a little pokemon some beyblade tcg me and my buds even have a yugioh club at school i am the duelist king

Because you can totally be called "duelist king" even without a World Championship. Makes total sense. Regardless, yeah, my school just has a straight-up TCG club.
(Sep. 10, 2009  12:58 PM)H2O Wrote: Pokemon, although i havent ever battled with them XD only used to trade with the boys in shcool lol.

Yu-Gi-Oh, this game is awesome... but i lost all of my cards now... and no one still plays it.

the regular decks. of course, we play a game in it, where we split into teams made out of 2 persons. each two should make a secret move that only they know about (ex: saying something, or puting his hand on his head etc).then the game starts, the goal is to gather 4 cards of the same number.. when you do.. you cant say i did, you have to make that move so your friend can realize that you have them and then your friends says HE DID or something. but be careful, if the other teams saw you making a weird move, they can just say STOP and they will get the points.

donno if i made it clear, but lol its really fun Wink

do you have any synchro or XYZ monsters in your deck?
(Apr. 23, 2014  1:51 AM)KilluaZoldyckXD Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2009  12:58 PM)H2O Wrote: Pokemon, although i havent ever battled with them XD only used to trade with the boys in shcool lol.

Yu-Gi-Oh, this game is awesome... but i lost all of my cards now... and no one still plays it.

the regular decks. of course, we play a game in it, where we split into teams made out of 2 persons. each two should make a secret move that only they know about (ex: saying something, or puting his hand on his head etc).then the game starts, the goal is to gather 4 cards of the same number.. when you do.. you cant say i did, you have to make that move so your friend can realize that you have them and then your friends says HE DID or something. but be careful, if the other teams saw you making a weird move, they can just say STOP and they will get the points.

donno if i made it clear, but lol its really fun Wink

do you have any synchro or XYZ monsters in your deck?

Dude you've been quoting posts from multiple years ago in a bunch of threads. Chances are the person won't reply unless they're still active.