Can someone try this combo? (includes z part)

dF 8g(or something else but a 2 part disc) Yr
i want to test this as a spin stealer but i dont have the parts so someone can test and share the resaults?
(Mar. 28, 2018  11:45 AM)galaxyvirgo8580 Wrote: dF 8g(or something else but a 2 part disc) Yr
i want to test this as a spin stealer but i dont have the parts so someone can test and share the resaults?

Should be good cuz of yard
(Mar. 28, 2018  1:29 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2018  11:45 AM)galaxyvirgo8580 Wrote: dF 8g(or something else but a 2 part disc) Yr

Should be good cuz of yard

Not really. The huge surface on Yard makes the bey scrape too much. Also, it's too aggressive at the start of a battle.
Don't use 8 because it lowers burst resistance. Use 7, 2, 4, or 5 instead.
so can someone tr handspin df 4g yr aginst some right spin beys?
(Apr. 01, 2018  2:23 PM)galaxyvirgo8580 Wrote: so can someone tr handspin df 4g yr aginst some right spin beys?

I don't do handspins, but I have these parts and I'm ready to try if you specify two whole combos.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0

these are my parts
(Apr. 05, 2018  8:05 PM)Gaeryc Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2018  2:23 PM)galaxyvirgo8580 Wrote: so can someone tr handspin df 4g yr aginst some right spin beys?

I don't do handspins, but I have these parts and I'm ready to try if you specify two whole combos.

these are my parts

can you please try
f3 5g yr
aginst gv 6v ul
and
ac 7m pl?

i ment f3 8g yr and not 5g
(Apr. 07, 2018  4:55 PM)galaxyvirgo8580 Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2018  8:05 PM)Gaeryc Wrote: I don't do handspins, but I have these parts and I'm ready to try if you specify two whole combos.

these are my parts

can you please try
f3 5g yr
aginst gv 6v ul
and
ac 7m pl?

i ment f3 8g yr and not 5g
Those are some... Unique ways to shorten parts. I can make our some of them, write the whole parts and I will do it ^^
Drain Fafnir 8 disc glaive yard
aginst strike god valkire six vortex ultimate reboot
altar chronos 7 meteor planet
(Apr. 08, 2018  4:38 PM)galaxyvirgo8580 Wrote: Drain Fafnir 8 disc glaive yard

8 isn't really good because it has low burst resistance even though it equalizes spin better than any other disc. A double-edged sword, basically

Here it is. 8 was fine since drain fafnir really doesnt burst, and the other combos werent top tier either. My take on did it work is in the description down below, watch the video and see how it works.
(Apr. 09, 2018  3:22 PM)Gaeryc Wrote:

Here it is. 8 was fine since drain fafnir really doesnt burst, and the other combos werent top tier either. My take on did it work is in the description down below, watch the video and see how it works.

It's not that it doesn't burst, it's just less likely.
(Apr. 09, 2018  11:49 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2018  3:22 PM)Gaeryc Wrote:

It's not that it doesn't burst, it's just less likely.
Yeah, could had worded that better. Have just basically never seen it burst, but it has been used on so defensive combos usually that its not a miracle. With bearing it could burst, but using bearing would make it unstable and harder to hit -> less spinstealing. I have done some videos on requiem spriggan spinstealing banana with bearing, bearing is too unstable for that.

bit offtopic but /rant