[California, USA] California Bladers

Any bladers around murrieta California? I want to battle so if you do please reply
Does anybody live near southern california that wants to battle?
(Mar. 29, 2009  8:39 PM)poliswag Wrote: If there was a tournament in California, who would show up?

I'm looking to start a tournament, but I need to see if anyone is interested. Thanks.

I will ok
I'm in Perris,CA 1 hour away from LA
I'm in Oxnard, Ca. About 1 1/2 hours from LA.
(Mar. 29, 2009  8:39 PM)poliswag Wrote: If there was a tournament in California, who would show up?

I'm looking to start a tournament, but I need to see if anyone is interested. Thanks.

plz do i would join any day Tongue_out_wink

undefined
I live in Fairfield, CA, so any tournament in Northern CA, I might be able to go to.
Any tournament in Long Beach? or near Long Beach.
i might be able to join your tournament depending on what day it is
I live in Danville, I can join if its in San Francisco
I'm trying to host one in So Cal, anyone up for one?
lets do it
If it's before summer ends, I might be able to go.
Is there anyone around San Francisco? I want to possibly go to a tournament around there in August or least have a blading community around me.
For those less active members, Sorry for the short notice.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Clash-of...y-10-18-14
I live in bakersfield and I'm kinda upset on why there isn't any tournaments here being limited to not going to LA and other places I wish people here do beyblade I rarely see anyone do it and it may do much to people around if there is one tournament here it may do a lot I may need some help spreading the bey sprit
(Jul. 29, 2017  11:31 AM)Ice_blade13 Wrote: I live in bakersfield and I'm kinda upset on why there isn't any tournaments here being limited to not going to LA and other places I wish people here do beyblade I rarely see anyone do it and it may do much to people around if there is one tournament here it may do a lot I may need some help spreading the bey sprit

Well there is the North Cal Beyblade community, it's small now but we're hoping to gain more bladers. We have a San Jose thread for it so go check it out :)
Here's the link https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-San-jos...ers?page=1
Any bladers in Fontana that would like to battle?