[CLOSED] new year promotion BB-113 scythe kronos GBP6.99

NEW YEAR PROMOTION, SPECIAL PRICE AS BELOW - will stop in anytime!

metal fight beyblade BB-113 scythe kronos T125EDS, and the special price is GBP6.99 (FREE SHIPPING), time to buy now or replace to your old one, then please feel free PM me, thanks!

remark : NO combine shipment, NO extra discount, if you want to get the tracking number, then you have to pay the extra tracking number fee GBP1.50 on total amount(per order, NOT for per item), and i STRONGLY RECOMMEND buyers take it, because you can check it on internet in anytime, also the parcel will be protect by insurance company, but sorry that i WILL NOT handle any lost or damaged for all UN-INSURE parcel, so please take reference.

All the prices quoted in GBP(UK POUNDS), and i accept currency GBP / USD / EUR / AUD / CAD, and please go to check the up-dated exchange rate at http://www.xe.com , thanks!

[Image: beybladeBB113a.jpg]
I will buy your

Big bang pegasis
L drago destroy
Phantom orion
Scythe kronos
Diablo nemesis
Variares
Kreis cycnos
Flash saggatario

For 55$ ?
PM him/her offers.

Plus, this promotion is closed, you should post on his/her main topic.
Or just check his website, as actually 75% of the stuff you asked for is sold out.
what where should i go then to buy a orian
(Sep. 05, 2015  2:02 PM)Jksiddh Wrote: what where should i go then to buy a orian

Please do not revive dead threads. Also, please ask that question in the thread Ask a Question Get An Answer! #2 Smile

But to answer the question; eBay, Amazon, YJA..
(Sep. 05, 2015  2:02 PM)Jksiddh Wrote: what where should i go then to buy a orian

please don't ask wrong question in wrong thread and i think you don't know much about this site if you need to ask something pm me [press pm button bellow this comment]. i can help you to get started
(Sep. 06, 2015  1:18 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:

please don't ask wrong question in wrong thread and if you need to ask something pm me [press pm button bellow this comment]. i can help you

Read my post above yours.. Speechless