[CLOSED] GFX Batlle: Anime TanithElite vs Atomicfang

CLOSED
The Entrires are in Time to start voting!

Entry 1
Entry 2

Start Voting!
Both entries are terrible...it looks LQ and no effort was put into it...but i have to vote 2 since 1 has alot of LQ!!!
EDIT: To Both entries and I think 1 needs to improve with sharpening the image...and to 2...sometimes DONT use text
I vote Entry 1 I like the blue shiny stuff on the right it looks cool. Also in entry 2 the words kinda ruin it
Okay

Entry 1: The left corner and the black distracts me really bad and I'd much rather be stuck on the right because lef hurts my head the right background is also okay but it looks really wierd and I am tired of looking at ie already the pic is nice but is way to sharp for my eye and I would blur it put it is nice placement and flow with the pic and is good

7/10

Entry 2: The little shadow of naruto looks like the finger is moving and really just tires me but the pic of naruto is okay I guess it is a bit simple the background I don't like the white edges with the background at all and the stone or whatever is really not a background of anything that I would have chosen and is a bit odd and the other pic on the left is to dark and placed bad, also the text is not good placement or font at all(at least use a different font)

6/10

Terefore I vote Entry 1
Geez am I stupid...sorry Flaming Aries its the other way around for my vote...sorry
Entry 1:
you should have placed an effect at the ice ball, like some lines with lowered opacity forming the circle.the sig also looks bad in comparison, as you blended the render with the background. try not to do this, as it seems that the render is pixelated

Entry 2:
Bad cuttings. adding more than one render is bad. The background is bad, not blending to the render. and never lower the opacity of a render.

my vote goes to neither, but I will vote if i am able to make up my mind
Guys I am not trying to be rude but if you are not going to vote then don't post it just makes SPAM and does notihng for anybody Dex please just vote anyway

Scorecheck!

1: 3
2: 0
I said I'll come back when I made up a decision

voting for 1

happy?
I vote for entry 2 I like the ghost naruto on his finger and how they used both Naruto's.
Thsis is a really hard desion...........As much as I love naruto I may have to go for the first entry...OK
MY VOTE IS ENTRY 1
(Aug. 12, 2011  5:10 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote: Guys I am not trying to be rude but if you are not going to vote then don't post it just makes SPAM and does notihng for anybody Dex please just vote anyway

Scorecheck!

1: 3
2: 0

It does help Tired It's critique, which to be honest, I'd rather get than a vote that says "cuz it's prettier".
I love both shows...........
I guess after this I should practice more......
i vote for entry 1, entry 2 has bad cutting
(Aug. 12, 2011  7:24 PM)TanithElite Wrote: I guess after this I should practice more......
Same here Uncertain
I vote entry 1 because 2 is just terrible.
The text on Entry two looks like someone simply threw up. I mean, ew. I have to vote one here. Both needs some work though.
I'm voting entry 1. To be honest if it had a bit more work done to it, entry 1 would be a really decent sig. I'm really digging the angle of the render.

Entry 2 is all over the place, there's no flow. It seems as though the creator thought they had made a cool looking background and slapped some pics on it. You need to remember to build your background around your pictures, not the other way around.
Scorecheck!

1: 10
2: 1
I guess there is only four days left of voting
Voting is CLOSED final Score

TanithElite: 10
AtomicFang:1

Nice Tanith and better luck next time Atomic

Nice Guys!