CLOSED FOR NOW please lock until further notice

yes he did. he is very upset with kai-v. the admins also have made the minds up. he is barred for a while. i talked to him he might take a brake from the wbo or even blading all together! Unhappy but yes he did approve this
thanks for the support bbs. maybe if i get enough people to back me theyll let me take over again
Yes you can!

Actually, if I come, since Kai-V approved of my results, I would be willing ti help out!

If, I come!
i hope so. i know its temporary like a month or two. but still hopefully they let u back
Wait, he was never banned from doing tournies, though,

He was banned from making it official. So, hopefully he comes back.
1 month? That wasn't said.
no well trying to create a tourny of my own daegor42 posted. that he worried about making it official because he worried if shorty came he would have a big influence and the same thing that shorty did would happen again and that shorty has been barred from hosting tournys for a while
well thats why there trying to get some support behind me. the next bey slay will be hosted with no errors
yes ive got yoru back and everything but if they do decide u will have very little time to make any udjustments and get the prizes which is why it be better to sort everything out now so that i can run and get prizes and they will be here in time
if i hosted it, i wouldnt need you to get prizes lol. you can just participate in the tourny so that i can prove that im a fantastic host.
blader you should try hosting one!
I'll help!

We need to show you can continue this.
I know my first tournament was beyslay 2 and it was awesome. I loved it and frankly I dont think shorty should be banned from tournys.
I would help however I can with tournys
(Aug. 31, 2011  12:30 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You do realize that the only mod that hasn't experienced the duties of being a host is Kai-V, right? And even then she understands it well enough because she communicates with EVERY host. The committee fully understands "rolling with the punches" and having raging parents on site.

I think you're playing the victim when it's completely unmerited. Stop whining. Seriously, you act like 15-30 kids is a nightmare. Try 30-85 sometime. You have it SO EASY compared to places like Maryland, New York, Toronto, the UK, and Australia.

Technically I co-hosted a tournament with Valentin once, but the results were not processed because they were lost ...

Anyway, I also want to work in the area of complex security, so I know how to keep a cool head and do what I have to do without panicking due to people's panic.

Not even thirty, twenty or twenty-one at most.

Just to purify a concept, we are not disappointed that ShortyVybe included a kid from another state who arrived late, of course not, that is just twisting my words : what bothers us and the system is how he decided to include him and the consequences that had in the tournament's finals. None of us would have excluded that kid, but a better organiser would have really not taken the decisions he did in terms of forming a fifth block, choosing who was going to be part of it, etc.