[Buying]  looking for clear white driger burst and clear green driger burst

i am looking both beyblade. let me know if u selling these two item ?
i have the green driger layer for burst, whats your offer?
(Mar. 12, 2018  10:54 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: i have the green driger layer for burst, whats your offer?

may i  see the picture 1st?.. it is new or used? also i want bey burst from takara tomy not from hasbro
yeah give me one minute and ill upload the picture. i also have the yellow driger s as well and both are TT

and it's from a random booster but i never used it to battle with but i already has the stickers applied to it. and are you looking for just the layer or the full combo ?

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: sgnvxe.jpg]" />

(Mar. 14, 2018  10:04 AM)Aconologia Wrote: may i  see the picture 1st?.. it is new or used? also i want bey burst from takara tomy not from hasbro
Offer ?
oh its not takara brand? TT is a bootleg (copy brand right?).. i already got yellow colour.. only looking to clear white n green. sorry for early offer 20usd bcause i did not read your comment properly.  its is the layer use normal screw or same as original screw? i would like to see the stock combo for this layer.. both upper and bottom side. n i will reconsider my offer.. thnks dude

(Mar. 14, 2018  6:00 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: yeah give me one minute and ill upload the picture. i also have the yellow driger s as well and both are TT

and it's from a random booster but i never used it to battle with but i already has the stickers applied to it. and are you looking for just the layer or the full combo ?

(Mar. 14, 2018  10:04 AM)Aconologia Wrote: may i  see the picture 1st?.. it is new or used? also i want bey burst from takara tomy not from hasbro
Offer ?
20usd
Hasbro hasn't released Driger S burst version yet.
(Mar. 17, 2018  1:49 AM)Aconologia Wrote: oh its not takara brand? TT is a bootleg (copy brand right?).. i already got yellow colour.. only looking to clear white n green. sorry for early offer 20usd bcause i did not read your comment properly.  its is the layer use normal screw or same as original screw? i would like to see the stock combo for this layer.. both upper and bottom side. n i will reconsider my offer.. thnks dude

(Mar. 14, 2018  6:00 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: yeah give me one minute and ill upload the picture. i also have the yellow driger s as well and both are TT

Offer ?
20usd

(Mar. 17, 2018  4:55 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Hasbro hasn't released Driger S burst version yet.

yes i knew. i looking for takara tomy brand ?

Offer ?

i think maybe i misunderstood.. do u means TT is takara tomy?.. i thought it was bootleg brand.. i want that driger full combo.. then i will offer u.. i am serious buyer n please let me see the full picture of them
(Mar. 17, 2018  11:48 AM)Aconologia Wrote: yes i knew. i looking for takara tomy brand ?

(Mar. 14, 2018  6:00 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: yeah give me one minute and ill upload the picture. i also have the yellow driger s as well and both are Takara Tomy

and it's from a random layer collection but i never used it to battle with but i already has the stickers applied to it. and are you looking for just the layer or the full combo ?

Offer ?

i think maybe i misunderstood.. do u means TT is takara tomy?.. i thought it was bootleg brand.. i want that driger full combo.. then i will offer u.. i am serious buyer n please let me see the full picture of them

yeah it is takara tomy, and this green driger layer came in random layer collection volume 7 (RLC.VOL7 only includes the top layers and not full combos) and this layer itself is worth the 20$ because of how hard it is to get. and the driger combo is Driger S. Heavy. Fusion. i dont have the driver to send you but for 25$ id be willing to send you the driger s layer & the Heavy disc, + an extra random driver part.

also, is PayPal fine with you?
(Mar. 17, 2018  1:49 AM)Aconologia Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2018  6:00 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: [Image: sgnvxe.jpg]" />

Offer ?
20usd
20usd is fine with me, message me