[Buying]  none

ty, im good now
Bump?
I've seen one on YJA recently, Hasbro NIB for 3000 yen - BIN.
Nobody has touched it in a month or two.
Link it please.
Spin Dragoon

Jauce (Japan Auction Centre) is a middleman service like MOJ, I only posted it because it's the service which I use. I'm sure that you will be able to find it on whatever service you use if you want to buy.
(Jul. 02, 2014  7:19 PM)taxus Wrote: i have a black one NIP Smile

I get so lost with your inventory Tongue_out_wink, half of your stuff isn't even listed on ebay or your selling thread.
However, Neo did specify that he wanted the white version.
(Jul. 02, 2014  7:31 PM)ChazzThunder Wrote:

I get so lost with your inventory Tongue_out_wink, half of your stuff isn't even listed on ebay or your selling thread.

i have so much stuff Grin i cant lit that all on ebay or here... Grin maybe i should.

just sayin that have a black one.. maybe he wants to come to the dark side hrhrhr
(Jul. 02, 2014  7:56 PM)taxus Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2014  7:31 PM)ChazzThunder Wrote:

i have so much stuff Grin i cant lit that all on ebay or here... Grin maybe i should.

just sayin that have a black one.. maybe he wants to come to the dark side hrhrhr

It's up to you, you might get more business if your inventory was up to date - I don't know.

'The Dark Side', I like that haha!!
Oh xD
The black one has Metallic Stickers and a Magne Weight Disk, so it's not that sexy 'Dragoon White' that I'm oh-so-fond-of.
(Jul. 03, 2014  8:19 AM)Neo~ Wrote: Oh xD
The black one has Metallic Stickers and a Magne Weight Disk, so it's not that sexy 'Dragoon White' that I'm oh-so-fond-of.

What about the link I posted?
That's a white Spin Dragoon.
I don't like buying from anything but eBay xD
the black one from me have no weight disk.. and i have a silver plated limited edition nib
Sorry xD no go
Just White~
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Evo-s-quitting-sale

It's Mint In Box. Not sure if he sold it yet, you can ask.
(Jul. 07, 2014  4:32 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Evo-s-quitting-sale

It's Mint In Box. Not sure if he sold it yet, you can ask.

Thanks! I don't care about the box per say; but MINT!! Woo, I'll use it as a display item!
Bump~
Does it have to be NIB? I have a mint Blitz Unicorno Hyperblade I can sell you! Smile PM me.
Messaged everyone. Thanks for the reply.
(Jul. 09, 2014  4:56 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I have the Bb ofDragoon Bearing Stinger.

Sorry, I need every part.
Updated and Bump!
Updated and bump!!